My boyfriend

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Well, many of you know that Matt is my other half. I would like to get mushy and tell you all how great he is.

Matt is the best guy in the world for me! He has made me feel beautiful when no one else could. I had awful self-confidence and he brought my confidence back up. He tells me I'm beautiful every day at least five times. lol. And he shows me I'm beautiful. He's also one of those guys that doesn't care if I wear make-up....he thinks I am beautiful enough without it! I love that. lol!

When I am in a bad mood, he's the only one that can get me out of it. That is a difficult thing to do! REALLY difficult!

He will do anything for me! We live about 30 minutes away. The other night my horse was colicing and it was storming out really bad. He came all the way to my house to help me. He drove 30 minutes in the storm and 9:30 at night just to see me and comfort me. I couldn't ask for a better guy!

He is coming over this morning and missing a class just to take me to the doctor's office when he doesn't have to. I guess you do things you don't have to when you love a person.

Matt is the least selfish person I've ever met. He has given his life to me and his full attention to loving and caring for me. I just hope I am as good at all of this love stuff as he is.

I love you Matt!

Mallorie

PS- sorry if that made anyone sick. hehehe!

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
That didn't make me sick! That's very sweet, that you can feel that way towards him, and that he treats you so great! It's hard to find a good guy these days, sometimes anyway. Congrats on your guy :main_thumbsup: !

Krow

Sorry about your horse, that sucks, I used to have a horse but he threw everyone but me so my parents said he wasn't safe so they sold him, whatever. But Im glad you have a good guy there with you to help you through times like that. And it didn't make me sick, I think is very sweet.
:smitten:

Visit our friends