Show off Your tats!

R

RoseT

Show off your tattoos! I would love to see them. I know Russ has some cool ones. Plus I want one and im trying to talk myself into getting one :D I scared of needles though lol

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I'll post mine later, but here are some of robs lol

ARL is our daughter's initials
the other is a graveyard from the "more Scary Stories" series

Perefalcon

Jill?????
LMAO here's one of mine, it's kinda faded, I need to go get it touched up and darkened

the other part of the pic is for you rose!!!!
Told ya I ate the whole thing

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I had posted this same thread when Gecko Forums first started, but here they are again. I have 4.

Here they are in the order I got them. And yes, I know, I need to get some of them touched up :eek:

First is a Ying/Yang with a Rose (My Middle name is Rose) and I have always loved the meaning of Ying/Yang, and my favorite color is Purple. I was going to have it done black & white, but the guy talked me out of it because he said the white would yellow up on me eventually (Or something like that).
This one is on my right front chest:

Rose-Ying-Yang.jpg

I am part American Indian (Abenaki Tribe), so I got this arrowhead with the feathers. It used to have bright beautiful colors, but I think the many years I spent in the tanning bed and on the beach took it's toll out on it. It is on my lower left hand side of my back:

Indian.jpg

My third one is my favorite. I love Dragons and what they stand for, Strength-Loyalty-Wisdom.

This one is on my right outer ankle.

Dragon.jpg

And last is my Tribute to Mom and Dad. I was just going to have it made for my Father who passed away in 1999, but I fugured while I was there I would add Mom on it too (Even though Mom hates it, she thinks girls shouldn't have Tattoos).

This one is on my inner right leg ankle area:

Mom-Dad.jpg

N

Nastynotch

chyea, hold on i need to find someone that can take a picture of my back.
lol

N

Nastynotch

what roachie said
its supose to show like sarcasitic attitude.
ill lay off the slang

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Nastynotch said:
what roachie said
its supose to show like sarcasitic attitude.
ill lay off the slang

Ohhhhh. You don't have to lay off, you can talk anyway you want. I just didn't know how you would pronounce it :main_lipsrsealed:

T

TripleMoonsExotic

Here are the 2 on the back of my neck. I have 2 on my back (zodiac sign & south pacific symbol of protection/immortality), but can't get a picture of them by myself. :main_laugh:

R

RoseT

Wow its looking good russ!:main_thumbsup: How long did it take?

Visit our friends