Super Snow Blazing Blizzard, Blazing Blizzard, Super Snow BB - Morph Video

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Very good :main_thumbsup:

But I think it should have been very interesting to see the mack snow form too. Mack snow blizzard and mack snow blazing blizzard. And I want to see both adults and hatchlings in all morphs.

I just have to ask; all US blizzards look very white. I just have yellow blizzards... You had no yellow blizzards in the video even if you mention they can hade a tint of yellow. In Sweden i will say yellow blizzard are more common then clear white.

Take a look, they are all different individes:

BB1070629010.jpg

070628096.jpg

bb1070615004.jpg

04090226004.jpg

03090221010.jpg

106080822001.jpg

Bror00314juni1.jpg

Adult female (not the mother of the offprings I show)
081229134.jpg

Adult male (the father of the offsprings)
1207012.jpg

I have a thread about mack snow blizzard but my very yellow blizzards make things more complicalte because even my mack snow blizzard have to show a tint of yellow, don't you think?
This year I'm proving out if there is any murpy patternless in my blizzard genes. Untill i know i just call them Blizzard, not banana.

/Lottiz

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I liked the videos overall I thought they were pretty well informing for newbs. well done. but I didn't understand the spinning and slight shaking of the cup in the blizzard video. not really necessary and for me kind of distracting. Otherwise nice job.

Nice group of animals too very healthy and plump looking.

Scooziee11

okay so here's a question. we have these two female geckos, who were sold to us as Tremper Blazing Blizzards. But they do not have the regular eyes as described in the video...so what are your thoughts on these?

As you see here in this picture, the female on the left has what looks to be black eyes with some marbley brown going on...
DSC_0528.jpg

This female was sold to us as a TBB having solid black eyes...as you can see here on the right.
DSC_0529.jpg

Last edited:

Geckoreo

WB Geckos
Thanks for the comments,

Lottiz, All of my blazing blizzards and blizzards have been selective bred to reduce the yellow. The blizzard in the video is actually a mack snow blizzard and you can see slight hints of yellow. It is barely noticeable, but you can see it.

spykerherps the reason why I was spinning and shaking it a little bit is because the SSBB was sensitive to light and would not keep his eyes open. It was the only way that I could let her eyes open. I did no harm to her in the process and she is used to being handled.

Scooziee11 - there are many variations of blizzards. There are diablo blancos and eclipse blazing blizzards. From the looks your geckos appear to be eclipse blazing blizzards or possible mack snow blazing blizzards. Only way to tell at that point is to breed them out. Same applies for Lottiz.

Visit our friends