2 New Fatty Studs

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
just got these two this week. will be ready to breed next year. lemme know what you think

2qkv52t.jpg

2ry4w47.jpg

and these are the girls i'll be pairing them up with...

11ioduv.jpg

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
they look great! and the amel females are spectacular!

btw where do you buy the sphagnum moss from? I have looking to buy large amounts but cant find it anywhere..

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
thanks, and i got the tip about the moss from bryan actually. its orchid moss and you can buy it in bricks at home depot. i think for a large compressed brick its around 3 dollars. holds humidity like nothing else ive used, and very easy to clean.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
thanks! I def. be passing by home depot this weekend! Im so tired of dirty coco fiber all over the tubs....

btw did you get the amels from bryan too? They are beautiful!

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
i actually got the amels from craig, was part of his collection that i bought. i believe he and kelli went in on these a while back but he never bred them. the other two females in that pic are het amel as well. should be an interesting spring next year and im planning to add a whiteout male hopefully

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
i should be hatching out Whiteout and Zero Males soon, hopefully a Zero Whiteout..but that guy is staying with me fersure, if i hit the odds ofcourse lol...

If your interested ill let you know once they hatch :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends