A leo and myself have resurfaced!

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
Hey kids, its been a while......but I have good news! Slinky my male Rainwater tang jungle escaped on me about 7 weeks ago. The rack he was in was in the hall on the second floor, so we had no clue if he stayed upsatirs, or moseyed down the steps. After a week long search of going through closets, and looking under the fridge we had given him up for dead.

Yesterday while I was at the Eagles game, Rhonda was doing a little house cleaning, and moved the couch to find a leo staring at her. He looked great, and was still nice and fat which makes me wonder what kinda bugs are running loose in the house? All in all a happy ending! :main_thumbsup:

I hope to pop in a little more often so I will try not to be a stranger.

Tony

BalloonzForU

Wizardlizards said:
Hey kids, its been a while......but I have good news! Slinky my male Rainwater tang jungle escaped on me about 7 weeks ago. The rack he was in was in the hall on the second floor, so we had no clue if he stayed upsatirs, or moseyed down the steps. After a week long search of going through closets, and looking under the fridge we had given him up for dead.

Yesterday while I was at the Eagles game, Rhonda was doing a little house cleaning, and moved the couch to find a leo staring at her. He looked great, and was still nice and fat which makes me wonder what kinda bugs are running loose in the house? All in all a happy ending! :main_thumbsup:

I hope to pop in a little more often so I will try not to be a stranger.

Tony

Awesome! We've been wondering what happened to you!!!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
That's great Tony. I'd try not to think about how he kept himself fat, it's good to be able to sleep at night. I'm glad he's back though.

Visit our friends