Blaptica dubia roaches

ChickenChump

I'll be getting a leo or two soon, and was wondering how well the average pet store leo would take to dubia roaches. Input would be appreciated.

Desdemona

Well, my gecko who decided not to eat meal worms for two weeks, ate those guys right away. I would highly recommend them. They are really easy feeders to maintain and breed (as long as you can get them a good heat source). That Leo was a petstore Leo.

ChickenChump

Well, my gecko who decided not to eat meal worms for two weeks, ate those guys right away. I would highly recommend them. They are really easy feeders to maintain and breed (as long as you can get them a good heat source). That Leo was a petstore Leo.

Yeah, I view mine kind of like pets....they're pretty cool to me! Any extra large roaches that an adult leo won't eat would just head to the chickens anyways. I feel very lucky I was able to get more here in Florida, after losing my previous colony. A little patience and searching and I ended up with 1000 for 60$ shipped!

Merriweather

Take me away Circle K
My leo Astroman does little happy dances for them, while my other doesn't give them the time of day unless they are manly-cricket sized.
My cresteds both go: ((____))?

Visit our friends