Chat Night Poll.... 4/09

Chat Nights??

• Total voters

BalloonzForU

Okay I'm starting a new poll for Chat night to see if we can kick start a chat night like we had before.

I know we are utitlizing the chat room more and more for general talk, but I'd like to see some topics again and work on maybe some other reptile chats as well.

Okay so let us know when you'd like to chat?

bubblez825

I am usually hanging around the house with nothing to do on Friday nights, so that would be nice to have someplace to "go" were there's people to talk to and "hang" with :)

BalloonzForU

Well it looks as of now we've got Sunday and Friday as the main days people want to chat. This has only been up for a couple of days so I'm going to give it some more time.

Last edited:

BalloonzForU

Okay I added my vote to Sunday well because it's on of the quietest nights I have here to chat.

So I guess we can have two chat nights, Sunday and Friday? How does everyone feel about that?

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Okay I added my vote to Sunday well because it's on of the quietest nights I have here to chat.

So I guess we can have two chat nights, Sunday and Friday? How does everyone feel about that?

Sounds good to me! Friday nights I go to class, and sometimes I go out. So… Yeah lol

Angel

anyday I would love to have chat nigts i just started using the chat room when it went down =( , im a stay at home momma so any night works.

Visit our friends