Diablo Blancos

Lozano89

Lets say I wanted to make Diablo Blancos, and I already have the Raptor (male) all I would need is a blazing blizzard (female). Then I would breed the offspring back to each other? what would be my chances of getting db's, and what would the other outcomes be?

gumbii

um... a raptor X blazing blizzard will give you tremper albino patternless het for blizzard het for eclipse..? amirite...¿

okay... i did it on the gecko calculator and it gave me this mess...

12.5% Blizzard Tremper Albino Patternless-Stripe het Eclipse
12.5% Eclipse Tremper Albino Patternless-Stripe het Blizzard
25% Tremper Albino Patternless-Stripe het Eclipse het Blizzard
12.5% Tremper Albino Patternless-Stripe het Blizzard
12.5% Tremper Albino Patternless-Stripe het Eclipse
6.25% Diablo Blanco
6.25% Blanco
6.25% RAPTOR
6.25% APTOR

so you have a 6 and a quarter chance of getting a diablo blanco... wow... i didn't know you could do that... that's pretty cool...

wouldn't you just need like a mack super snow raptor and a blazzing blizard het eclipse to get them...? let me play with the calculator right now...

gumbii

um... milliondollargecko.com or something... i just googled it...

if you can get a blazing blizzard, why don't you get a pair of blazing blizzards...? that will give you... um...

50% Tremper Albino Blizzard Patternless-Stripe het Eclipse
25% Diablo Blanco
25% Blanco

here's the link...
http://www.milliondollargeckos.co.uk/MorphCalculator.aspx

edit: the blazing blizzards will have to be het eclipse to get diablo blancos... yea... that might be hard to find... never mind...

Last edited:

triplegex

Lets say I wanted to make Diablo Blancos, and I already have the Raptor (male) all I would need is a blazing blizzard (female). Then I would breed the offspring back to each other? what would be my chances of getting db's, and what would the other outcomes be?

Yes Raptor to BB will produce trempers(aptors) het eclipse and blizzard
breed tose babies back to each other and you'll produce some DB's and some 66% hets (bliz het DB and aptor/ Raptors het DB)

That morph calculator is kinda odd, also it's patternless stripe not Murphy's patternless.

triplegex

um... milliondollargecko.com or something... i just googled it...

if you can get a blazing blizzard, why don't you get a pair of blazing blizzards...? that will give you... um...

here's the link...
http://www.milliondollargeckos.co.uk/MorphCalculator.aspx

edit: the blazing blizzards will have to be het eclipse to get diablo blancos... yea... that might be hard to find... never mind...

BB to BB will produce more BB's a DB is a BB and a raptor in one animal you need the BB's to be het for Raptor for that to work.

gumbii

BB to BB will produce more BB's a DB is a BB and a raptor in one animal you need the BB's to be het for Raptor for that to work.

yeah... that's why i said they have to be het eclipse... that calculator doesn't have het raptor... they have it as the same thing for some reason...

gumbii

i can't man... i'm trying to learn, but it just doesn't make sense... well to me it doesn't... i know how the punnett square works... but jkaslfjaskl;dfsf i just don't understand how each morph is made... i just know what raptors are... tremper albino patternless eclipse... amiite...?

Jordan

breed tose babies back to each other and you'll produce some DB's and some 66% hets (bliz het DB and aptor/ Raptors het DB)

A blizzard het for DB doesnt exist! its a blizzard het for Tremper and eclipse, NOT DB!

and a raptor het for DB, would be a Raptor het Blizzard, not DB!

to be het for DB it would have to be het for blizzard albino and eclipse. it cant be het for what its is homozygous for.

triplegex

A DB is a raptor blizzard, so why say it produces BB het for eclipse when saying they produce het DB is the exact same! The OP was already confused on the genetics of producing the morph so I made things as simple and easy to understand as possible.

Jordan

A DB is a raptor blizzard, so why say it produces BB het for eclipse when saying they produce het DB is the exact same! The OP was already confused on the genetics of producing the morph so I made things as simple and easy to understand as possible.

but het DB isnt right lol. so dont confuse him with things that arent really correct. im sure saying BB het for eclipse isnt that confusing. im sure he knows a DB is a BB eclipse, so he knows what im on about when i say a BB cant be het for BB and eclipse, just eclipse.

Gazz

FIRST.

Talbino blizzard X Talbino eclipes patternless reverse striped = .

Talbino normal HET Blizzard,Eclipes.

May also be a mix of body patterns.

THEN.

Talbino normal HET Blizzard,Eclipes X Talbino normal HET Blizzard,Eclipes = .

Talbino normal Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbino eclipse normal Poss-HET Blizzard.
Talbno aberrant Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbno eclipse aberrant Poss-HET Blizzard.
Talbino hyper aberrant Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbino eclipse hyper aberrant Poss-HET Blizzard,.
Talbino striped Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbino eclipes striped Poss-HET Blizzard.
Talbino reverse striped Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbino eclipes reverse striped Poss-HET Blizzard.
Talbino patternless striped Poss-HET Blizzard,Eclipse.
Talbino eclipse patternless striped Poss-HET Blizzard.
Talbino blizzard Poss-HET Eclipse.
Talbino eclipse blizzard.

There is a chance you'll get a Talbino eclipse blizzard,
But percentage is pointless as it's all down to luck at the end of the day.

Lozano89

Yes Raptor to BB will produce trempers(aptors) het eclipse and blizzard

That morph calculator is kinda odd, also it's patternless stripe not Murphy's patternless.

Thanks for clearing the info up for me.

triplegex

but het DB isnt right lol. so dont confuse him with things that arent really correct. im sure saying BB het for eclipse isnt that confusing. im sure he knows a DB is a BB eclipse, so he knows what im on about when i say a BB cant be het for BB and eclipse, just eclipse.

If a DB is an eclipse BB then how is wrong to say a BB is het DB if that's what it'll produce? It is not incorrect! It is two ways of saying the same thing!

Taquiq

JK Herp

but het DB isnt right lol.

It is right. The Blazing Blizzard is in the phenotype and genotype, while the Eclipse is in the genotype. So in the genotype is all the morphs that make up a DB hence, it is het DB.

Visit our friends