Do any of you have Pig Geckos???

Vegas_Eric

So just how much does your Pig Leopard Geckos eat?

I have a big female that is 97 grams right now and growing. She just ate a large male Dubia roach about 2 1/2 hours ago (I have way to many males right now).

Shortly after that she ate two large lobster roach adults. They are about twice as big as your average cricket.

The about 15 minute ago she ate another large male Dubia.

I'm not going to feed her anymore but she shows no signs of slowing down... This girl is a major pig. LOL

Do any of you have similar stories to tell?

Eric & The Twins

Vegas_Eric

LOL, yeah I thought my big girl was going to regurgitate this last dubia male because she pushed it back out to his eat and then continued to eat again.

Took a little longer but she swallowed him. I did not want to give her anymore for fear that she might POP.

Samir is up around 98g and will eat till he regurges if allowed to.
he's on a diet

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
I have 3 male geckos that are pretty big. They're roughly between 85g-95g. The odd thing is they don't eat much. I think it's because they're older leos. All of them are a little over 3 years old.

Vegas_Eric

I wonder if it's when they hit their target weight then start to slow down eating wise. Maybe after they mate and loose a little weight they might begin to show sign of hunger and chow down a little more on the insect to pack on the weight.

I have 3 male geckos that are pretty big. They're roughly between 85g-95g. The odd thing is they don't eat much. I think it's because they're older leos. All of them are a little over 3 years old.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Some of my females are tipping the scale, but I do limit their amount of food. They either get 2 small roaches or 1 super every 2-3 days.

STUTFL

Mine's a little guy, but I don't know that he'd ever stop eating if I didn't stop offering food. His tail's nice and fat, but other than that he's a wee wimp of a gecko.

lady.gekko

My one tang, ate 40 giant meal worms in one feeding. He's not even very big. One of my girls, will pig out, but no one beats the 40 giant mealies. I believe he's about 65g or so.

SassyAbi

My male is 4 months and quite small he will only eat 1 superworm a day. I wish he'd eat more however because he seems to have gone off meal worms and crickets :(

Visit our friends