first blood

S

StormGecko

Here I was thinking it was a deformed chicken embryo or something

Xavier,
I thought the same thing at first! You can kinda see a "wing." LOL!

C

Cory

Nice battle wound! I had a male patty escape and in the process of snagging him out from behind the rack he took exception and bite down hard enough to draw blood as well... little bugger...

And Robin... thats one heck of a lemon!!!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
OUCH! That's gotta hurt!

Is this a "Show off you leo......'s strength" post? lol

D

dakman

Xavier, you know what they say about once they get a taste of blood, LOL. I'd watch out for that one!

ChristinaJ

I had a few leos over the years that have taken a snap or two at me, but nothing serious and usually they were the most laid back leos but I guess they were stressed out and had seen me a a threat.

HOWEVER, I have this one female I purchased a hatchling that's honestly a bitch. You pull out her tub and she runs over and starts hissing at you, and if your hand gets to close what happened to the OP isn't to far off...she's done it plenty of times.

Now for the interesting part. I was afraid she was a hot female. She had been kept with another female that was her sister without issues, so I decided to breed them last year. No problems, and she layed fine and all but 1 egg was fertile. She's fine with other leos, but for some reason she just hates humans!

Visit our friends