FOR KELLI....

stevehiss

Just Kelli's Husband
Kelli,

Just wanted to tell you what a trooper I think you are. What you and I, but mainly you, went through was and is still beyond belief. I wish there were more that I could do to make you feel better and not hurt so much. I wish that I could turn back time, but I can't. I am sorry that I have not been a better husband for you and I want you to know that I will always be there for you and that I care for you very deeply, especially now, with all we have gone through together.

I just want you to know that I do love you, even if I do not say it as often as you would like me to. Please believe me that I do. You are a wonderful and beautiful woman who I am very lucky to have in my life.

I just wanted you to know these things. I just sat down to take a break at work and wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.

I love you and I will see you in a few hours.

Love Steve

KelliH

Thanks everyone, from the bottom of my heart. I am sorry I have not replied to this thread until today. I guess I just didn't know what to say. I love all of you guys, you're what keeps me going. I love you Stevie! I am truly blessed to have you, Kevin and Conor in my life. I like your icon too hahaha, makes me smile.

Visit our friends