Getting ready for breeding season

garweft

My Dog Wears Funny Hats
Just being board taking some pics of breeders before the season starts. The white balance was off a bit so I need to redo everything. The previews looked good on the camera display, but on the screen they are a little bit off. But I can share the pics here so at least it wasn't a total waste of time. First is a female Superhypo Tangerine Baldy, common but still one of my favorite morphs of all time.

Baldy.jpg

Next is my favorite RS Tremper female, stuck shed and all. :main_rolleyes: Her stripe is as perfect as I've ever seen. She'll be with me for a long time

RSTremper.jpg

Next is my male Tremper sunglow, he's het RAPTOR and should be the father of a lot of babies this year.

sunglow.jpg

And last is an interesting baby I hatched this past season. I don't have any other pictures since I sold it. I know I should have kept her, but I still do have the full group that produced her. Maybe I'll get another this year. :main_thumbsup:

melanistic.jpg

J

JBGecko

Looks good. I really like the little one. Hopefully you get some more this season.:main_yes:

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Nice geckos. I have a male very similar to your RS tremper female. with the same nice thick reverse stripe.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Woah that Tremper is awsome!
BTW do us a favour call the customer if you know him and ask for update pics ;-) May I ask for the parents?

Visit our friends