guilt?

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Love is a vexation, but a necessary one. To have it is great to lose it is miserable. For without love we would not be human. Yet love also causes many other emotions to stir in the melding pit of our souls... jealousy, anger, spite, amongst others. It is up to us to make these decisions. For it is your choice to rule love or to let it rule you.

I believe you did nothing wrong Tom, I try not meddle in such things. In feeling guilt it shows your humility. But it will pass, all things do, until then just sit back and enjoy the ride.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Golden Gate Geckos said:
Tom, could it be those teenage hormones Shanti was talking about?
More than likely. I gotta see her saturday at my friends birthday party. Superb... And I just found out she was going today, and I already told my friend I was coming so I cant get out of it. BLAST YOU KHARMA!!!

P

pawsfoot

HAHA. Sorry you have to see her on Saturday Tom, but think of it this way. This time you get to make the right decision. Fate is dealing you an extra hand that most of us do not get. You can show that you have learned your lesson or you could go back and repeat your mistake. It is only natural to still have feelings for her, it wasn't like this whole thing happened months ago. If I were you I would act like nothing had happened and show how mature you are, it is no use being miserable just because she is in the room. Besides, you don't want to ruin your friends party just because you are not going to "be" with this girl (I mean in a relationship). Anyway try to have fun and try not to let it ruin things.

N

Nastynotch

well tom you also have plan B.

kick her exsisting boyfriends arse, steal her, then run away with your loved one to a distant country.

that maybe a little rational....but hey, its an option.

P

pawsfoot

Come on Nathan, really if you had a g/f and someone else had feelings for her, would you wanna get your butt kicked? Seriously I'm all for fight for the one that you love, but he already said it really wasn't his style to try and make her be with him, or else he would have done it already. Plan B is long gone by now. Maybe if he acts like nothing happened and doens't cause a scene at the party, this girl might decide that she likes him better than her b/f anyway. Not that I'm saying he should date her even if she does leave her b/f. She will probably just cheat on him with someone else anyway. Would you want someone that cheated on their b/f with you? Girls that cheat aren't the kinda girls to have.

N

Nastynotch

pawsfoot said:
Come on Nathan, really if you had a g/f and someone else had feelings for her, would you wanna get your butt kicked? Seriously I'm all for fight for the one that you love, but he already said it really wasn't his style to try and make her be with him, or else he would have done it already. Plan B is long gone by now. Maybe if he acts like nothing happened and doens't cause a scene at the party, this girl might decide that she likes him better than her b/f anyway. Not that I'm saying he should date her even if she does leave her b/f. She will probably just cheat on him with someone else anyway. Would you want someone that cheated on their b/f with you? Girls that cheat aren't the kinda girls to have.

it was sarcasim vicky. lol sorry i didnt make that a little more clear. Im not that ignorant.

just trying to lighten things up a bit.

P

pawsfoot

Sorry. HAHA. Long graveyard shift at work then right to school and I guess I'm not as awake and alert. If I was sleeping instead fo reading posts maybe I would have caught that the next time I read it. Sorry I got all crazy there for a minute. You poor high school kids, I feel so bad for you. Believe me, it gets much better in college because no one there really wants an intimate realtionship either. SIGH....Life's so hard when you're young. LOL. My advice to all of you high schoolers is to live it up while you can because when you get in the real world and have to pay bills and car payments and have jobs and go to college it gets harder. If I knew how much bills cost before I moved out I would still be mooching off my parents, hehe.

P

pawsfoot

I'm done with my original college plan of going to get my RN and be a nurse. But now I realized I want to specialize in Oncology (cancer for everyone who is not in to medicine, sorry for the terms I get so used to them I don't realize i'm doing it) and be a Nurse Practitioner. Which requires I get a masters degree which mean 3 more years of school. Anyway, good luck with the marines.

N

Nastynotch

The NY Gecko said:
College...hah! I'm on that 20 year plan for the marines, after that I'm gunna do a trade or become a police officer.

and ive got my scholarship

see paw were all set for life

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
hahahaha, nice. Im not into the whole "getting a student loan to pay for college just so i can get a good job to pay BACK the loan i took out to get it." And my grades arent good enough for a scholarship. Add to that the fact that I need foreign language for a 4 year school, and thats a no for me.

N

Nastynotch

The NY Gecko said:
hahahaha, nice. Im not into the whole "getting a student loan to pay for college just so i can get a good job to pay BACK the loan i took out to get it." And my grades arent good enough for a scholarship. Add to that the fact that I need foreign language for a 4 year school, and thats a no for me.

you refuse to take a foreign language? its a one semester credit and its easy as can be.

besides the fact that most schools completely over look it.

P

pawsfoot

HAHA. I'm actually working to pay for college. If I don't work then no college. My finace pays all the bills for my house and other than that and the fact that I don't sleep anymore I enjoy my job and my school. I've met a lot of people at my college that I would've never met had I just decided to quit. But if you're more physical than by all means do what makes you happy, I just think that college is a good thing for building friendships.
Edit: Making friendships that last, I've come to the realization that most of the people you know and like in high school will never talk to you after graduation. That's just life, people grow in separate directions.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nastynotch

pawsfoot said:
HAHA. I'm actually working to pay for college. If I don't work then no college. My finace pays all the bills for my house and other than that and the fact that I don't sleep anymore I enjoy my job and my school. I've met a lot of people at my college that I would've never met had I just decided to quit. But if you're more physical than by all means do what makes you happy, I just think that college is a good thing for building friendships.
Edit: Making friendships that last, I've come to the realization that most of the people you know and like in high school will never talk to you after graduation. That's just life, people grow in separate directions.

couldnt agree with you more.

and besides, a full degree in college gives you something to fall back on

P

pawsfoot

haha thats what is great about nursing, it always have my RN so I can be a nurse anywhere but going to grad school actually gets me paid more. plus it gives me the ability to specialize in what I want to do. I know once I get my Masters that I won't be taking care of heroin ODs. GRRRR.... they aggravate me by the way. people do dumb stuff and then they have to be rushed in and ruin my plan of going to lunch and then they want to fight with me because they don't want to be in the hospital or go to a rehab facility. next time they should tell their friend to leave them on the floor. i dont need their drama. Sorry guys, long day at work, can u tell?

Visit our friends