Havent been on in awhile

D

DKGecko

Personally forgot about this site :) but i noticed somthing in one cages i wasnt to sure about.. it in my "giants" cage i noticed somthing looked like an egg but i wasnt to sure also cuz... it happen after we feed them pinky mouse.
lizards004.jpg

what u guys think it is?

cage bit dirty im cleaning it out monday. when go to pick up 1000 crickets :)
if it is egg i got two incubators on order...

also i took some Pictures of my Boys and girls... to show off sense been awhile sense been on here...

lizards001.jpg

lizards002.jpg

lizards003.jpg

lizards005.jpg

lizards006.jpg

lizards007.jpg

lizards008.jpg

hes sleeping
lizards009.jpg

lizards010.jpg

lizards011.jpg

lizards012.jpg

lizards013.jpg

also mon or tuesday mby... i might go pick up a crested Gecko... but Thats total iff right now cuz... i dont got cage setup for it....

Halley

Yeah, that is an egg. You should really consider putting in a moist hide, this way when she lays another egg, it will not dry up or anything, and they also like to hide in those. Also I don't want to stick my nose in where it doesn’t belong, but I would really clean out those cages, that is a really unhealthy environment. Again, I’m not trying to attack you, I just want what is best for the geckos, as I’m sure you do as well.

jmlslayer

Halley said:
Yeah, that is an egg. You should really consider putting in a moist hide, this way when she lays another egg, it will not dry up or anything, and they also like to hide in those. Also I don't want to stick my nose in where it doesn’t belong, but I would really clean out those cages, that is a really unhealthy environment. Again, I’m not trying to attack you, I just want what is best for the geckos, as I’m sure you do as well.
Yeah Nick said it all.....
I'm sorry

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
yes it is an egg but i don't think its good its turning yellow any that i have had turning yellow end up getting moldy soon after and drying up. Also make sure your females are the right weights before putting them with the boys a good weight is at least 55 grams before breeding them and males 45 grams. the tremper albino definitely needs some weight if hes been breeding with the females then thats why his weight is lower but he sure needs some groceries, i have 2 young males that are still in their long slender stage but they eat so many worms it aint funny lol. maybe try giving them some superworms to keep them fatter during breeding season. nice looking geckos over all though

Danielle

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
yeah the cages are dirty...instead of using the carpet stuff a easier solution thats faster to clean is either paper towels or newspaper and so you can just grab out the paper or towels at least on a weekly basis or more depending on the amount of urine and feces. carpet is a pain to clean and it holds bacteria. paper or towels may not be pretty but its healthy and easy to maintain.

D

DKGecko

usually cleant he cages ever week.. but didnt have chance this week why said gunna do it on monday... i work usually 1:30-10pm every day have two days off usually try do it on one my days off.. but i was out Buyin stuff i cleaned everyones cage but the giants tho... theres really messy they shit alot haha! but yea thanks they actually have a moist hide in there she just never go there...

Right now its hard for me to get to pet store cuz in middle of my mom dieing... she has 6 months to live and home on hospies... so between me or my dad wanting get out .... ethier someone has be her with mom... so we can leave to reptile shop to get some supplys... or vs... if im at work only way he can leave is if someones with her. my dad hasnt been work in 4 months..

G

GeckoTeach

Daniel, sorry to hear about your mother. Many warm wishes heading your way.

D

DKGecko

thanks shes had C.O.P.D for 6 years and faught it... so its all good really...

i have my hobbies thats what keeps me strong... and when ppl ask if me my gf gunna have kids i go nope i have my kids allrdy... my reptiles there my kids.... thats what i like really till my gf is old enough to and we are stable enough... im not tryin have real kids... id rather have my reptiles for now :)

plus think its good way of looking at it... as the reptiles as our kids trufly cuz... u got feed them and clean them... and take care them... and u spend just a smuch on them as u would real kid :)

W

WftRight

Another flooring option is something called "Indented kraft paper" from Uline. (www.uline.com) I don't have leos, but I've had one of my ball pythons on it for a few weeks now, and he seems to be happy. I think it looks a little nicer than regular kraft paper. I will warn anyone converting that it probably has more insulation value, so you'll need to check temps if you make the switch.

D

DKGecko

im fine with the carpet.. its not biggy to clean just gives me more time to handle my leo's but be cleaning out the cages tommarow...

marineman26

yep u have a egg for sure there. just out of curiousity does anyone know what morph his 6th pic down is? I have one identical to that one. Also am sorry about your mom man will keep her in my prayers.

D

DKGecko

hey thats pattnerless i call him physco cuz at first when someone he dont no he wags his tail in the air (when soemone new hand comes in) its funny to watch but... he does to me too sometimes

marineman26

hey thanks for the reply man, So I guess mine is a patternless. Anyhow good luck with your leos and hope everything turns out for you.......Shaun

D

DKGecko

marineman26 said:
hey thanks for the reply man, So I guess mine is a patternless. Anyhow good luck with your leos and hope everything turns out for you.......Shaun
ya thanks... i got FInish cleaning my room and the leo's room tommarow so i can bring my Leo's and beardie back into my room :) haha i decide id build this Shelf type thing to put in my room for 29 gallon or bigger tanks... that way i can put them ont here to certain height... instead having them on my dresser or whatever... also got Rack system in my room too.... i got 5-6 29 gallon tanks and then rack system ... and like 4 10 gallon tanks :)

D

DKGecko

yea at my gfs house theres 3 other geckos... but we've been seperated for almost 2 month si havent seen her or them and i hopein there doing good... considering i boguht them for her... lol

marineman26

ausome, I need to build something like that myself. Yeah you do have lots of space for leos. When you get it all setup take some pic's if you don't mind I would like to check that out. such a shame on your ex doing you that way, believe me I know myself I have been there and anymore I don't care if I have a gf or not. I guess it seems most of them just want what they can get.:shame:

D

DKGecko

oh i think u miss understood... were Not broken up... were seperated.. as her parents wont let her see me cuz of somthing that be x rated to see that we done lol... and they didnt appericate it or like it whent hey found out... they made her not be able talk to me or see me but we still talk... almost everyday...

she said the geckos are getting bigger and doing okay... but they need there "daddy" from what she said to help take care them.. cuz she cant get crickets all time ...

D

DKGecko

savage006.jpg

savage007.jpg

savage008.jpg

savage010.jpg

savage012.jpg

savage014.jpg

savage018-1.jpg

savage020.jpg

savage022.jpg

savage025.jpg

savage027.jpg

savage037.jpg

the Giants are in different cage setup for now... but might keep them there for good... just put paper down for now.

Visit our friends