hey you pansies come to wednesday night chat

John N

JCN Reptiles
I'll see if can make it. Not too sure whats going on today, my whole basement is flooded lol. I guess I'm going swimming.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Pansie?!? :daisy: :rifle: Oh, I'm wounded! What an awful person you are. :knife: I will have to make a point to be there to tell you what I think, you flower hater.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'll be there (here) if I remember. lol If I'm not, someone should call and yell at me. Actually, yell at me in French. That would be kinda cool. :main_yes:

S

Saladragon

PaulSage said:
I'll be there (here) if I remember. lol If I'm not, someone should call and yell at me. Actually, yell at me in French. That would be kinda cool. :main_yes:

I can cuss you out in Spanish...does that qualify?

robin

hey paul ... besso mi panocha o_O did i just say that out loud? shhhh tere don't say anything lol

robin

PaulSage said:

i have this *thing* for the latin based languages ... french, itialian, portuguese, spanish ....... :main_yes:
;)

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
PaulSage said:
I HATE THE FRENCH! :main_angry: :main_angry: :main_angry: :main_angry:

S

Saladragon

robin said:
hey paul ... besso mi panocha o_O did i just say that out loud? shhhh tere don't say anything lol

It'll stay between you and me...no worries! :D

By the way, Robin, how did you learn Portuguese? I lived there a year, and the language confused the stuffin out of me. It's so similar to Italian and Spanish that I kept making sentences using words from all 3 languages. Yeah, I know...it's because I'm special ed like that.

robin

hey i have some french canadian friends and some friends from france and they are some very good folks.

robin

Saladragon said:
It'll stay between you and me...no worries! :D

By the way, Robin, how did you learn Portuguese? I lived there a year, and the language confused the stuffin out of me. It's so similar to Italian and Spanish that I kept making sentences using words from all 3 languages. Yeah, I know...it's because I'm special ed like that.
i am still learning but it's basically self taught and from what my friend has taught me. for me it seems to be more similar to a mixture of french and spanish but yet different LOL but it's a beautifully spoken language.. similar to spanish but with hints of french ... i love listening to my friend speak in portuguese *drools* LOL :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends