Lil over a month left...

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
I've been counting the days to go to bootcamp. Since october last year. I leave August 24th for MCRD Paris Island, SC. I don't get online hardly ever anymore, I spend most of my time with my friends while I still can. I've been through alot the past few years, and I shared much of it with the members here. I see that there are alot more new faces since the last time I visited. I think it's outstanding what Kelli has done after the fauna fiasco so long ago. A forum dedicated to geckos that is actually informative and clean. The main reason I'm typing this is a thank you and a good bye before I leave. Chances are I won't be back here before then. I want to thank the members here who have helped me out through the years. For better and worse. Those who have given me pointers, and others who have shown me what not to be like and who not to become in my life.

The people who I can still remember without even having to think too hard about it are Kelli, Ian S., Brian from Windy City Geckos, wendy(dragonflyreptiles), Felicia(balloonzforyou). You guys put up with my shenanigans over the years and still managed to help me out when I needed it.

I made it out of high school, now I gotta graduate bootcamp. :main_thumbsup:

SEMPER FI! DO OR DIE!

Cheers,
Tom

W

WftRight

All the best to you. Thank you for your service to our country.

Visit our friends