Meet Henry!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I didn't plan on buying anything at the show this past weekend, but I fell in love with this little guy.

DSC_1004.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
What a beauty, I see why you couldn't pass him up, that's actually the color that I originally wanted.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Aww, so nice! Congrats! Now you make me even more impatience to get my first beardie (which is postponed for a few more months)!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thank you!

I really love him. He's so sweet and calm. Norman was such a spaz when we got him and he still doesn't like to sit still when he's out of his cage. Henry will just lay in my hand and let me pet him.:) He's been eating his collards and roaches with no problems. We gave him a bath yesterday. I'll post some pics soon.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
lucky about the greens... Ryuu still turns her nose up at them *grr*

My 3 1/2 year old, Norman, hates his greens. I'm lucky if I can get him to eat them once or twice a week.:( I'm hoping Henry will be different. I did see him grab for a roach, get a piece of collards instead, and then spit it out.:( Hopefully that won't become habit for him.

prettyinpink

Have you tried different greens? Kirby prefers Mustard Greens...but other days he'll eat the Collard.

I usually always put the worms/feeders in their salad dishes so they'll pick them up :p

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Have you tried different greens? Kirby prefers Mustard Greens...but other days he'll eat the Collard.

I usually always put the worms/feeders in their salad dishes so they'll pick them up :p

I've tried collards, mustard, and turnip greens. When he eats them, he prefers the collards. I've tried putting bugs with his veggies and he just picks around them.:main_rolleyes: He's super stubborn. I'll try to hand feed them to him and he'll turn his head and close his eyes. He can be a butt, but I love him anyways.:)

Visit our friends