mmm Bells!!

Ian S.

Some really cool bells for you bell fans!

This hatched this morning!
P9280010.jpg

P9280009.jpg

another nice aberant!
P9280013.jpg

This is that stripe/ jungle that hatched from a pair of het hybinos
P9280021.jpg

P9280035-1.jpg

hybino hacthling
P9280037.jpg

P9280039.jpg

and the red racing bell!
P9280044.jpg

P9280040.jpg

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Hey Ian! I really like the stripe/ jungle! I am also liking the Red Stripe Bell, my stripe that hatched out from my Bells looks just like yours, I will have to get an updated picture of her.

Ian S.

Thanks everyone!! The red racing bell is definately a favorite. The other stripe is smokin in person as well. Hopefully they turn out to be male and female that way I'd be outcrossing two seperate lines and making some serious bells to boot. Now if I could just get that bell blazing.

Last edited:

Ian S.

Jeanne said:
Hey Ian! I really like the stripe/ jungle! I am also liking the Red Stripe Bell, my stripe that hatched out from my Bells looks just like yours, I will have to get an updated picture of her.
I'd love to see it feel free to post away!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
I'd love to see it feel free to post away!

These are the best pictures I could get, I tried to get a side shot but I can't seam to take a good picture with my new camera no matter what I do :main_huh: It either makes the pictures too dark or washed out. I miss my old camera :(

Ian S.

WOW!! Jeanne that is a killer stripe bell. I love how the pattern continues into the tail. Only question is how much?? :) :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
WOW!! Jeanne that is a killer stripe bell. I love how the pattern continues into the tail. Only question is how much?? :) :)

You know, I really need the money :) BUT I just can't sell her :D

When we have our own Redstripe Bell, we will have to do a trade to keep the line outcrossed though :main_thumbsup:

Ian S.

Jeanne said:
You know, I really need the money :) BUT I just can't sell her :D

When we have our own Redstripe Bell, we will have to do a trade to keep the line outcrossed though :main_thumbsup:
LOL I'll kick in free babies ;) ;)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
P.S. what camera did you pic up!

I got the Stylus 810, just like yours, just one generation up. I have tried EVERYTHING to get good pictures with it, for some reason, I can't get it to work. I had to borrow the camera from my work to bring home yesterday to take some new pictures of a few geckos that I have for sale. I think I may sell this one and buy a simpler one, something easier to work with. Do you know anyone thats wants to buy an almost brand new Styles 810 camera? They sell for $400, but I would take $325

Ian S.

I think once you get the hang of it you'll be just fine. It took me a long time and lots of tinkering with settings to figure some stuff out. I still don't know what everything does yet but thats a beautiful camera. Let me know if I can help out with anything on it.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
I think once you get the hang of it you'll be just fine. It took me a long time and lots of tinkering with settings to figure some stuff out. I still don't know what everything does yet but thats a beautiful camera. Let me know if I can help out with anything on it.

What setting do you use, I have tried "P" for automatic detecting, and I have also tried putting it on "Indoor". Tried taking with a lot of lighting, and no flash, with flash. With minimal lighting, etc...etc

Ian S.

Jeanne said:
What setting do you use, I have tried "P" for automatic detecting, and I have also tried putting it on "Indoor". Tried taking with a lot of lighting, and no flash, with flash. With minimal lighting, etc...etc
I usually have it set to "A" I keep the flash on auto. 64 ISO with macro enabled. They reccomend a distance of four feet for taking the actual pic I usually hit it up around two and a half. Also if your pics are coming out dark switch it to the "camera" (not the video one) symbol with the same settings applied. I can only get good photos without a flash if they are taken out doors in natural lighting.

Last edited:

Visit our friends