My favorite Enigma so far...

Gecko Euphoria

That guy is cool.

Oddly enough, this was just one of the babies we sold this year. A good customer had some family issues come up and we never ended up shipping it...by the time I got around to putting it back up for sale, it started looking like this.

This boy will be breeding some of our Tornado x Electric and Hot Geckos tangerines this coming season.

Anthony Caponetto

Thanks everyone! I know everyone says this, but this gecko honestly does look nicer in person. There's actually bright yellow and almost red (instead of orange) in there...but he just looks white-ish and orange in pictures. :main_angry:

I forget who asked (and am too lazy to click back), the price was $200...and only that high because of the cool circles on the back. lol

Hey Paul,

I know what you mean by types. They seem to be either ON or OFF in terms of the red. It seems like they either have almost gaudy amounts of red or almost none. This one didn't come from any of our "extreme" tangs or anything special...just one of our striped (not bold though) females. Just wondering if anyone has bred one like that yet.

Of course, after I posted these pics, I had a customer email me saying that she got one from me back in August and it ended up turning out like this guy, but with more of a reduced pattern. Go figure. She didn't send pics, but she said the darker part of the pattern is almost red, so I assume it's pretty close in color.

paulnj

I mean it looks similiar to a few electric line enigmas produced and the E het RW I aquired a few months back.... but far nicer than the one I have,

Visit our friends