NARBC get-together '06

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Nothing worse than a drunk guy with a camera!!!!

Well not drunk but it is hard to hold your beer and take pics. I don't have many pics at all and some of the ones I do have are pretty crappy.

I'm going to try to put names with the faces but if I mess up I am sorry.

Say good morning to Paul Sage... I did. Get up and get busy!
IMG_7732Small.jpg

Then say hello to Felicia (balloonzforu) and her friend Jill (not that Jill). lol
IMG_7733Small.jpg

This is Steve(hiddengecko) and Paul(leosforless)
IMG_7734Small.jpg

Say hello to Eric, Shanti (grinning geckos) and Cadence( she is still being shy but thanks for letting your mommy come and play)
IMG_7735Small.jpg

Say hi to Robin and Jason Haygood (preacherman)!! HI!!!!!!
IMG_7736Small.jpg

Desire' Zizzo (raiquee) and her small shirt wearing man Ed Sommers.
IMG_7737Small.jpg

Shanti at the party. Don't look at her hat it upsets her.
IMG_7745Small.jpg

My wife Stacie, Jill (felicias friend) and Felicia.
IMG_7746Small.jpg

Ed and his "yes I can count to five, thank you very much" lovely girlfriend Desire'.
IMG_7747Small.jpg

Paul and his "Shanti, I'm sorry I'm a weasel and didn't wear my silly hat", hat.
IMG_7751Small.jpg

This is Greg Aparicio (gaparicio) and his yes the Bears just kicked the crap out of the Bills "Brian Urlacher jersey" Da Bears!! Along with some Pangea forum members. Wyatt coming in the door, Derek Dunlop reading his Rhac book and Sarah Miloy( I'm not drunk yet)
IMG_7749Small.jpg

Sarah (is there anything I can help you with) (Paul sages friend) and My co- Host holding up the Bar, Matt Parks. Oh and the back of Mike's head (guybrushthreepwood).
IMG_7748Small.jpg

That's bout all the pics I have. Sorry If anyone got missed, it was very busy and toooo much fun. I can't wait until next year.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Jeremy, congratulations. For DECADES, my aunt Alice has been the most annoying and obnoxious person on the planet with a camera.
The title is all yours now.
Wear your crown with pride :crown:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Paul and his "Shanti, I'm sorry I'm a weasel and didn't wear my silly hat", hat.

ROFLMAO! I DID have a bike helmet for you Paul! Eric told me to bring you the cat-in-a-hat hat, but it was covered in cat hair and I didn't think you'd like that too much. Shame on you.

BalloonzForU

Who took the pic of the very fat Tokay? I wanna see that pic again. I still can't believe that thing was on the guys arm, and not tearing it apart. The pic is not of him on the guys arm, but when I was by the booth he did have him just laying there on his arm, I was shocked.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
That was me! Ask and ye shall receive...I have NEVER seen such an obese reptile, even in leos.

Oh, and I like that first picture of me and Eric!! We're so white we glow!! Get out your sunglasses for when we have the baby.

Last edited:

BalloonzForU

Thanks! Yeah that pudgy thing. I didn't even think it was real when he was holding it til I saw it move. I think Tokay's are beautiful, but there is no way in hell I'm touching one, I'd like to keep my fingers.

Last edited:

Visit our friends