Normal, Albino, Xanthic, and Black Red Eye Tree Frogs!

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey everyone! I keep getting emails to post pics of all my red eye tree frog morphs.. Well here they are.

PS: They are SO much fun to photo graph! they just bounce all over the place and what not!

Normal:
Big girl sitting on a piece of cork bark.
Normal2.jpg

Getting ready to sleep the day away!
Normal1.jpg

Xanthic:

One just sitting on the water bowl!
Xanthic4.jpg

Some of them in their deli cup. Notice the one on top of the other one in the bottom left hand corner then look at the next picture! :)
Xanthic3.jpg

Wahoo! Im free! Notice the legs in the top part of the picture and then look at the picture I posted before this one!
Xanthic2.jpg

One of them playing hide-and-go-seek!
Xanthic1.jpg

Black:

Two of them sleeping in a deli cup!
Black2.jpg

Awww... (s)He fell asleep on me! :)
Black1.jpg

So I got quite a few of these guys and am getting a bunch more of them as well as some dart frogs when I get my custom cages!

Thanks Erik

E

Eriks Reptiles

Now here are the albinos:

Albino:

2 sleeping in a deli cup.
Albino2.jpg

Getting ready to sleep on a leaf!
Albino4.jpg

Walking on cork bark.
Albino1.jpg

chilling on my hand.
Albino3.jpg

A cool albino with some green.
Albino5.jpg

The cool albino with some green on a leaf.
Albino6.jpg

Thanks Erik

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dizzmaldan420

Cute little frogs. Will they get much bigger than that? If I ever get into keeping frogs I think it'll be with Pixies.

John N

JCN Reptiles
Those are some amazing Red Eyes! Even the normal phenotype is nice looking lol. Man I cant imagine the noise you go through during breeding. My male is enough for me lol.

E

Eriks Reptiles

Thanks everyone!

Red Eye Tree frogs are easy to care for. Although pixies will be easier... Red eyes get about 2.5-3 inches... males are smaller then females. none of these frogs are full grown except for the adults..

Thanks Erik

I

Intense Herpetoculture

I love the red eye morphs. I had a black and wc hypo eariler this year. I'm no longer working with them. I'll be spending most of my time in the future breeding Bolivian herps, so I just don't think I'll have the time. Good luck!

L

LadyGecko

Awesome frogs Eric
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics
BTW-I have been to Lttleton Colo. many times-I used to live in Denver
:D
Sandy

T

TripleMoonsExotic

WOW! Those are awesome! :main_thumbsup:

I know where I'm going when I want some froggies! :D

Stitch

Great pics. I love amphibians, I used to have a Cane toad that would eat pinkies. The wife likes the white's tree frogs, and I have a cage that could house a few so we might get some in the near future.

Visit our friends