Secret Projects....TOP SECRET

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
These are some of my top secret stuff that i'm letting out of the bag for this year

Now did you really think that i was going to show you the goods. shame on you LOL You will all see the goods once the site is up.....maybe

robin

there is never a secret project. there are at least a handful of other people doing the exact same thing as you. you just don't know it ;)

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
The only projects that you may be alone at is creating your own line...but even that can already be in the works. so many people breeding, its almost impossible to have YOUR own project. O well, still love thinking in on the cutting edge.

THE WHISPERER

there is never a secret project. there are at least a handful of other people doing the exact same thing as you. you just don't know it ;)

we don't know if something new popped out of one of his projects and he's in the process of test breeding. I'm sure when the Enigma popped out and Mark Bell was in the process of test breeding it he was the only one working on it. ;)

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
At least i have Rick on my side....It was and was not a joke.

It has nothing to do with new morphs or anything like that. It's all about line breeding for 4 different traits and putting it all together..

People can make a mockery of what i stated which i was making a mockery of everyone else because well it was funny. But there are huge breeders and 4 just came to mind when you think secret projects. Don't doubt anyone that has a God Complex cause they are always looking for something new to do with a living creature.

Last edited:

robin

we don't know if something new popped out of one of his projects and he's in the process of test breeding. I'm sure when the Enigma popped out and Mark Bell was in the process of test breeding it he was the only one working on it. ;)

LOL like he test bred it ;)

Visit our friends