Some Biggons :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here are a few pictures of my BIg Girls.

The first one is an Original Red Stripe, I forget where I got her from. She produced a Patternless Red Stripe for me a few years back, so I am breeding her to my Male Patternless Red Stripe to see what I get :)

I had sold her after breeding her the first year, the people kept her as a pet, but gave her back to me this year, their son lost interest.

She has grown VERY dark over the years, she is probably 3 years old now. Here she is, all 94 Grams of her :)

PB100183.jpg

PB100182.jpg

And, here is a female Red Stripe I got from Ian, I am going to try to breed her to my MAle PRS as well, although, I hear she isn't interested in breeding much.

Here she is, all 85 Grams of her :)

PB100184.jpg

PB100185.jpg

And, just for the hell of it, here's there man:

MPRS-1.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm really curious to know what makes your male a *patternless* red stripe. I thought PRS were tang all over with no spots and with the stiped tail. Is it that he had no black blotches when he hatched? Please educate me.

thanks,

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I just read a definition of PRS from groovy gecko a few posts down. I still don't understand it though and don't know really how to tell the difference between a PRS, RS and stripey looking jungle. If anyone can explain it I would be grateful.

Aliza

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
When they hatch they have no patern, but can get spots as they age. Red Stripes are born striped.

Here is a baby PRS

G

GeckoMandi

Wow those are some chunky ones, I hope to get at least one of mine that fat one day. lol

Ian S.

Very nice jeanne that male is insane!
I really hope that female breeds for you! I tried to breed her for three years and not so little as folicles. Fingers are double crossed for you. :) Babies from her and that male are bound to be awesome specimens fo sheezy.:main_thumbsup: :main_laugh:

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
Very nice jeanne that male is insane!
I really hope that female breeds for you! I tried to breed her for three years and not so little as folicles. Fingers are double crossed for you. :) Babies from her and that male are bound to be awesome specimens fo sheezy.:main_thumbsup: :main_laugh:

I wish I could get a good picture of his tail with a full body shot. The only good tail picture that I have of him is in my avatar. All the other pictures, his tail looks washed out.

He is in with your girl right now, he has showed interest in her, so lets keep our fingers crossed for some Red Stripe, Reverse Stripe, or evn Patternless Red Stripe babies :)

Visit our friends