The Crib

B

BamaGirl

Where did you get the bridge looking thingy?

Great setup btw.

nats

I cant make it out very well. Is that a rock cave you made there
on the right corner?

And, I love that tile! :main_yes:

rob.r

Xtremegeckos
Ya thats a little cave thing in the corner and its got lots of moss packed in there , and the bridge thing i saw at a local petshop and had to get it

D

Dc23

as anyman should. my gecco winston loves the tile but i NEED to get new stuff

B

BamaGirl

rob.r said:
Ya thats a little cave thing in the corner and its got lots of moss packed in there , and the bridge thing i saw at a local petshop and had to get it

Do you happen to remember the brand, i.e. who makes it? I'm about to do a second level in my tank, and that would be a perfect ramp for my leo to get up to floor #2. I've looked around on the net and can't find anything like it, so if you can remember the brand name that would be great! Thanks in advance!

bitterbeauty

Animal Lover
I have the same step thing. It is made for turtles. Mine broke in half by accident but I still use the side with the suction cups lol. Nice setup!

D

DaYtRiPper

i know that the ramp is sold at ********..just bought it like 2 weeks ago, like the other poster said...look by the turtle stuff....it has two suction cups on it.

Riyo

Pet Human
I believe the ramp is the "All Living Things" brand carried at the big box petstore with a bouncing ball. :) I have one as well, Solis LOVES to climb up on it and just sit..

Visit our friends