thoughts on anapsid

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
I was refered to Melissa Kaplan's site a few years ago for savannah monitors and I found it to be like most other caresheets available (vague and misinformative). Alot of the content seems to be outdated.

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
yeah my vet refereed me to that site and then i educated him on leopard geckos and told him to refer people to Geckoforums.net. he was the ER Vet so i'm sure he had no clue about exotics

STUTFL

More than two typos in a website always make me nervous, regardless of content. :tongue3:

While I don't know that much about leos myself, this sounds like an article written by someone with more experience reading about/looking at lizards than owning geckos.

FelanMoira

she is knowledgeable about iguanas and is one of the go to people for iggies. I think a lot of people assume that if someone is knowledgeable about one lizard they are about all.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
she is knowledgeable about iguanas and is one of the go to people for iggies. I think a lot of people assume that if someone is knowledgeable about one lizard they are about all.
She DOES have some great information, and most of it is based on her experience and research she's done with some of the top herp vets in the country. There is no way any one person can have ALL the correct information for every reptile. Any information we get should be noted and then researched independently. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's correct... but it's a great place to start.

Visit our friends