Venomous TRUE or FALSE?

R

Russ S

wilomn said:
No no no Russ, the best way to overcome your fear is to eat that which you are afraid of.

Didn't you know that?
No I didn't know that ..... I guess that means I'll have to find a good recipie for Penguins

M

mustangrde1

GREGG SHAME ON YOU!!!! Go back to your books!!!

Gary, You should know better than that... All vipers give live birth... Did you get hit in the head or something??? LOL

tisk tisk!!

Gregg M

Registered Member
I should have said all North American vipers.... Ooooop!!!! The bushmaster lays eggs... And there may be a couple of Trimeresurus species that lay eggs....

Thanks for the hit in the head Scott...

Last edited:

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Thank you EVERYONE for all the input, I think I may be acutally more scared to go into the woods now that I was. But either way I don't go anymore and I wish I could get past my fears and go looking in our 4 acres of woods and creeks to see what all is out there. My fear of what is out there that can kill/harm me or one of the kids may never go away though.

Funny thing is up until I had children I went into the woods all the time, and even took my friends kids with me, picked up rocks from the creek beds, salamanders, frogs, tadpoles and ferns, I may not ever be able to that again.........

Maybe my fear is part of being a mom and not knowing what I need to know to feel safe.

M

mustangrde1

What are friends for Gregg, Besides its not often you make a mistake and someone has to take full advantage of it :)

Hey I am scanning that book lol. I read it again and unless you put the paragraphs together it seems as they had it happen. It went on to talk about the classifications of the copperhead and everything.

lmao.........

Gregg M said:
I should have said all North American vipers.... Ooooop!!!! The bushmaster lays eggs... And there may be a couple of Trimeresurus species that lay eggs....

Thanks for the hit in the head Scott...

LOL..............

Visit our friends