What happened to Ray Hine

KelliH

Wow Bjorn, I did not know about the crypto. That is so sad. He had some awesome leos too. I bet a lot of folks don't know that all the SHTCT's originated from Ray Hine stock.

Dragoon Gecko

@Björn: I also heared something abut crypto, but that was 2 years ago!!
I met him last year at the hamm-show, and all his animals were fine..
So I'm just wondering that he has crypto again?
Maybe the site is just down or he is working on another..

kind greetings, rebecca

GekkoGalaksen

We meet him in Houten a couple of weeks ago, and his animals looked just fine :)
We bought our Line breed snow from him, and so far the little guy is working in every way...

21juni1.jpg

21juni2.jpg

I am not sure about the rumor about that Hines geckos have crypto...all Europe is talking about it and I think it must have hurt Hines reputation very much :(

I hope that maybe this little healthy gecko we bought can get some people to see that he stills have nice animals!

KelliH

Wow, it's even sadder if the crypto thing is just a nasty rumour. Judging from the pic of Lotta's snow, Hine's animals are fine. That's a beautiful gecko!!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I had heard the rumor about crypto as well. Let's hope Ray and his colonies have recovered from the devastation if the rumor is true. If it's not true, then a rumor like that could be also devastating to such a fine breeder.

Dragoon Gecko

Ray Hine is truly one of the top-breeders I know.. Two years ago I bought a very nice striped tangerine super hypo-it's the one on my avatar. He is still getting more and more orange with every shed :) ..

Last year I took a very nice albino Jungel female from him

Dragoon Gecko

Wow Lotta, thats an amazing gecko!!

Ray Hine is truly one of the top-breeders I know.. Two years ago I bought a very nice striped tangerine super hypo-it's the one on my avatar. He is still getting more and more orange with every shed :) ..

Last year I took a very nice albino Jungle female from him :

Both of his geckos have been tested on university of crypto and other diseases 5 times, and there was never even a sign of an illness. They eat like pigs and are good Breeders.. I'm very happy with them :main_thumbsup: !

P.S.:sorry for the double-post..

Kind greetings, Rebecca

Dragoon Gecko

I think she will stay with me for some time, Anne ;). But if I ever let her go I promise you'll be the first one to know:main_thumbsup:..

This is her Breeding Partner for this year, an albino lavender jungle male-eggs are cooking :nice:

kind greetings, rebecca

Malibu Barbie

Eclipseaholic ????
We are totally spamming the thread, but those are really stunning - Get your HP up and running so we can keep track of all your little lookers :)

Dragoon Gecko

Malibu Barbie said:
We are totally spamming the thread

You're right, sorry @ all ;) . But back to Ray:
I send him an email today about the homepage. I hope that we will get an answer soon..

Kind greetings, rebecca

Dragoon Gecko

Ok guys here is his answer:

"Yes I know about the website. We are trying to get it back online as soon as
possible."

So I was right, there seem to be a problem with it..I'm just glad he will come to hamm, I was really worried :main_yes:

Kind greetings, rebecca

S

stargeckos

Hi ,

I heard about the rumor of Ray Hine and its really sad.
I have bought 2 Snows (Line bred) from him. The first :autumn 06 and the second: spring 07 and none of them shows any kinds of diseases !
Their poh is black and white and they eat a lot and even the female is going up in weight even if she lays eggs :main_thumbsup:

He could like all other people get a sick gecko that gets sick when he have it at home and its sad if some of his other animals have been sick to and if he have sold them, I dont think he would sell if he would know it was sick. Theres nothing that says all his geckos is sick. And also I think that people that have a problem with a gecko should go to the breeder first of all and not go tell others:gossip:. Shouldn´t geckopeople help each other rather then not help and just turn their back to someone that maybe got problems.

A good heart is giving something back in time:angel:.

Well this is my opinion and my post is not here for get a discussion, its just to give some thoughts and maybe get some people think about they would feel if they where in his shoes :help:........

Heres my male Crisp but he is little bigger nowadays :grin:

snowcrispifilmram.jpg

Take care of each other :sunny:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I agree with Linda, and this thread is borderline of violating the GeckosForums.net TOS in regard to discussing the business of individuals. Please read this website's rules, and keep this thread on the right direction. Thank you!

Visit our friends