Votes: 25 6.1%
  • Patternless

Votes: 73 17.8%
  • Mack Snow group, SS and so on

Votes: 13 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bodon

I always see posts about what morph people love but i want to know, are there any you just cant stand??

I hate the enigma, yes there i've said, i cant stand enigmas, yes, i know, i know, they do a lot for leo morphs but i just think they are horrible looking. Now before i have bricks thrown through my window let me explain because by now im sure some of you have flipped tables or thrown coffee at your laptop screens. I just dont like the speckles, i think their colors are all faded and weak, their eyes are cool ill admit that, but they all look different, im sorry i just dont like them.

I also hate bells, yes i know, again with the bells, everyone loves the bells the most but i really dont like them, i think they look like pizza hut pizzas. I think the tremper is much better looking and i like the las vegas albinos too.

So there you have, thats what i dont like, im not putting anyones geckos down, if you have an enigma or bell thats great i like all leos, some i just like more than others! so are there any you just could do without?

Bodon

Thats ok, im sure there are a lot of people out there who love all the morphs! I was just curious.

2bacop

I dont like bells either, I dont think they are pretty at all. However I love enigmas, especially tremper enigmas : )

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
I like all the morphs, especially enigmas. To say that any morph has dull colors means you haven't seen good examples IMO. I disagree about the Patties being boring also. Patty hatchlings look great. To each their own. I'm missing the point of a thread made to bash morphs that people love and work with in our hobby. It might serve you better to keep an open mind regarding all morphs.

P

PacHerp

this thread sort of makes me chuckle...

What morph do I hate? the answer is ... none. why? because I can appreciate the unique beauty of each and every pattern/color mutation that these animals are capable of producing, I simply enjoy them all.

They are all leopard geckos. . . it's like 'hating' someone because of the color of their skin, it just doesn't quite make sense to me. Keeping an open mind to beauty seems to be key when working with leopard geckos, or reptiles in general. they are all living art in whatever shape or form they come in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gazz

I don't hate any morph.Only the screwed up names that combo morphs get.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I don't hate any either... The reason I only keep Bells is they are what I started with and I feel peculiarly devoted to them...

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
this thread sort of makes me chuckle...

What morph do I hate? the answer is ... none. why? because I can appreciate the unique beauty of each and every pattern/color mutation that these animals are capable of producing, I simply enjoy them all.

They are all leopard geckos. . . it's like 'hating' someone because of the color of their skin, it just doesn't quite make sense to me. Keeping an open mind to beauty seems to be key when working with leopard geckos, or reptiles in general. they are all living art in whatever shape or form they come in.

Brittney is wearing her hippie gear again, darn that SF. Next she will be in chat dancing around in here birthday suit with flowers in her hair. ;)

Last edited:

Bodon

hahaha, ya, there needs to be a peace sign and a flower icon people can add to their posts.

But seriously its good a lot of people like all of the morphs, its nice to know. Im glad leos come in a rainbow of colors so there is something for EVERYBODY to enjoy.

F

Foreverandever

It's all personal choice I guess. I dont "hate" any morph but there are a few whos looks dont interest me

P

PacHerp

Brittney is wearing her hippie gear again, darn that SF. Next she will be in chat dancing around in here birthday suit with flowers in her hair. ;)

this cracks me up! Good one ryan.... what can I say. haha. peace and love... peace and love. haha. :main_laugh:

Bodon

Ok i just wondered what people like the least, so its all the same, hate, dont like, dont care for, like the least, dont care to work with, have no interest in, dont get excited over, etc, lets say there is a list of your favorite morphs, which is last on that list? Lets say that, forget the word hate.

Does that help or make things easier? I understand the word hate is harsh, i probably dont hate the enigma, i just like it the least.

N

Nigel4less

Personally I`m not a huge fan of Rainwaters or Raining Red Stripes, but I can definitely appreciate a nice Firewater

Visit our friends