FOR KELLI....

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Today marks the anniversary of Hayden's death. I know that this day will bring both bittersweet memories of a son's life, and the agony of his life lost. There is nothing I could ever say or do that would ease your pain or fill the gaping cavern in your heart, but I wanted to take this opportunity to express what's in my heart.

Kelli, I cannot think of many people that I admire and respect as much as I do you. Just look at how far you have come in this year! With strength and courage, you have taken the most horrific tragedy anyone can imagine, and prevailed over it. You have risen above the controversy over the Hayden Fund. This year you have contributed more to the Leopard Gecko community than any other top breeder in the world! You now have the BEST reptile Forum in the internet, and have risen above the hypocrisy that is so prevalent elsewhere.

I want you to know that through you, Hayden's light comes shining through.

I love you, Kelli.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rrhill

Yep, Yep!

This forum is certainly becoming my "happy place"!:D
Thank you!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here Here! I agree. You are amazing Kelli, I know you don't think so, but are one of the strongest people I know of. Keep your head up and stand tall for you truly are a Great Friend to many and have many great friends.

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

Kelli ,
I concur you have the strongest will of anyone I have known ( even though i dont know you I read your blog) Your strength shines through in the person you are and the things you do. If more people had your will and devotion the world would be a much brighter place!! Kelli My thoughts are with you and yours
have a great day and smile because Hayden is surely doing so looking down on his beloved mother with the utmost admiration .

regards
Alan

R

RoseT

All I Have to say is YOU ROCK Kelli!!!:main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup:

robin

kelli you know im not so good with words but what has been said here and words i can not even express are exactly how i feel about about you are your life.
if we could all be as strong and a good a person as you.

R

RoseT

I want to dedicate a song for kelli.... Eric Clapton's "Tears in heaven" One of my Fav. songs. :) We all love you kelli!

Rosie-

brandy101010

Kelli we are all here for you if you need us. Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this site. It has become my favorite place on the web. I hope you are ok today. We are all thinking about you!

Ian S.

Hi Kelli,
Sheesh what else can I say that Marcia and everyone else hasn't already? For starters, you are truly an iconic figure not only in the leo community but in the entire herp trade. Hayden is watching down and must be so proud of you and yours for the admiration and inspiration that you are to all of us. I am for ever in debt for all the awesome little things you have done for me. Anything you ever need, I and my family are here for you, just a call away.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,;)

Ian,Tanya,Layla & soon to be...Seth Ian Schindler.

Laura Fopiano

BnL Exotix
RoseT said:
I want to dedicate a song for kelli.... Eric Clapton's "Tears in heaven" One of my Fav. songs. :) We all love you kelli!

Rosie-

Wow that gave me chills.....my song would be..I" will remember you" by Sara Mclachlan.....Kelli I just met you and you've touched my soul in a very unique way....you have a bright spirit and even in the amount of pain that you've been through, your sprit shines through.

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
I would just like to say to Kelli, that you and your family has been and will continue to be in our prayers.

I remember being a Kingsnake.com addict. When everyone jumped to Fauna, I moved there because "KelliH" was one of the people who I learned so much from. Now that you have created this site, I have continued my migration. I am a complete addict of this site both for the boards and the chat. I would like to thank you again for feeding my addiction. This site is truly great.

I remember how upset I was when I heard about Hayden. I remeber how upset I was when you contemplated getting out of leos. I am glad that you perservered.

May God bless you and yours.

Tony

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Life can deal cruel blows, and the weak will only crumble beneath them...
Only those who have a strong will and choose to persevere can rise to meet it...

You are one of those few Kelli. You rose to meet the challenge life had given you, and you beat it.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Kelli, we are all hear for you in your time of need. Just remember, we are here to listen, to love you unconditionally, to lighten your spirits, and to be those supports you may or may not need.

Do not shy away, if you ever just want to talk and have someone listen
to you, gimme a call. I kinda know how to shut up and listen :D

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I've looked at this thread at least a dozen times since it started, trying to think of what to say and I just can't find the words. However, there was something oddly inspiring about the sunrise this morning, and since it's been said that a picture's worth a thousand words...

sunrise.jpg

Take care, Kelli. You and yours are in my thoughts. :)

nwheat

While my computer time was limited to a short morning session yesterday and I was unable to post this until now, I wanted you to know that you were in my thoughts all day yesterday (and all week, really). :heart:

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Well let me start off with a little story about Kelli.

This past weekend we attended a local reptile show. We were very pleasantly surprise to see Kelli & Steve there! They had some awesome looking geckos! That RW super mack is crazy looking in person. Because of not really knowing where all of our breeding projects are going just yet we were not ready to buy any more leos. Kelli knowing this still help us find a good breeder for Cresteds and help us with advice on weather to get a Gargoyle or Creasted first. How does this story relate to the topic I am sure you are asking. Well a year ago when this tragedy happen Kelli made the comment that she thought people only were interested in her because of her geckos. Well Kelli it is more than your geckos it is the person you were before this tragedy and the person you have become since. I can only hope that someday I would be has a respected breeder and person.

Kelli I just met you and you havent helped me yet but I am sure you will sometime in the future I have seen what you do for others and it is very inspiring.You have helped other people fly out of their troubles so I will help you fly through your own.
71199hd.gif

Visit our friends