whats with cresties and not stickin?

anbu

I've read a few threads saying "help, crestie wont stick" and the advice is always "give it a bath". does that help? I give my crestie baths and last night out of the blue he stopped stickin. on minute he was crawlin on the plexieglass sides and the next he was slippin and fallin off. so I just gave him a bath, hopefully tonight when he's active he will stop falling :eek:
there was some dirt on the wet paper towel i used in the bath so maybe that was doing it.

soccerdad

they usually say give the crestie a sauna .... quite often they can get skin stuck on their feet during a shed or sometimes step in their CGD and it drys onto their feet both situations can result in the gecko not being able to stick onto the glass

anbu

mine shed about a month ago and had stuff stuck to his toes and gave him a sauna and its gone now. its very possible that he stepped in CGD, hopefully the sauna today did the trick. if not theres always tomorrow. i just feel bad when he falls and just sits on the ground like it was a very un-enjoyable experience haha

Visit our friends