Do I need a warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
PaulSage said:
No, it wasn't from me. I didn't even know that it was against the rules. I see a "Post Reply" button on every thread and can post where/when other members can't, so I had no idea that apparently moderators were the only ones who technically could post a reply to the wanted ads.

But "Grumpy?" C'mon people, having a low tolerance level for bull crap and immaturity doesn't make me "grumpy."

EDIT: And if Marcia was warned, I see no "official" documentation for it.

I was only joking around, Paul. I think you're a Great mod! :main_yes:

paulnj

Oh it was Paul!!

I sent her a warning ;)

I may not know Paul Sage too well, but I have spoke with him a few times and he is FAR from GRUMPY.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Come on, folks... I didn't mean for this to be a war! Like Paul, I honestly wasn't aware that the "WANTED" ads had been moved to the classifieds, and therefore wasn't aware that the same rules applied as for those of the regular classifieds. As a "mod", I should have known, but didn't. My bad. Apparently, a lot of GF members got their panties in a twist that I had posted a couple of responses for "geckos wanted" ads. I have now realized the error in my ways, admitted it, gave an apology, deleted my responses, and will NEVER do it again.

GET OVER IT!

The warning I got was from another GF member... as a joke. Paul did not issue me a warning... even if I may have deserved one. Did it occur to any of you that since my status as a 'mod' here on GF was temporarily put on hold due to health issues, that Paul Sage has been carrying the load of responsibly here? If he's 'grumpy', did it occur to any of you that maybe it's warranted?

I would also like to say that, if so many of you were upset that I had broken the TOS of this website, how come none of you had the cajones to send me a simple PM that said, "Ummmm... do the same rules apply for the regular classifieds as for the 'wanted' ads?" Geeze, I know I'm the mean old gecko lady, but I am not that unapproachable!

I am performing my first (OK, maybe second) act as the MOGL on this site and closing this stupid thread.

Welcome back, MOGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends