Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma

boutiquegecko

Albey those are pretty good eye shots, it's great you showed the two so we could see the difference. Very awesome he opened his eyes for you long enough to take a pic.

Albey

Hey thanks everybody, I am pretty excited to have hatched him. I keep saying him because I incubated the eggs for Male. I wont really know for sure for a while.

boutiquegecko said:
Albey those are pretty good eye shots, it's great you showed the two so we could see the difference. Very awesome he opened his eyes for you long enough to take a pic.

Well I finally figured out how to get better eye pictures with my camera. I normally use as auxiliary Flash on my camera with the actual flash head being about four inches above the Macro Lens I use. It is great for body pictures but the eye shots are always under exposed with very little detail. For these pictures I took the Speedlight off and just used the flash on the camera and it worked great. Of course I took about 60 pictures to get the three that I used of the eye but hey that is the way it goes.:main_laugh:

Visit our friends