Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma

Albey

I have been asked for an update on how the Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma and the Tremper Blazing Blizzard that I hatched out Eyes are developing by Duvon Martinez (DMREPTILES here on the Forum) and a few other people. Rather than open a new thread I am just going to update them here for everyone.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigmas Eyes.

entrbb08_1eye4.jpg

entrbb08_1eye5.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of the Tremper Blazing Blizzards Eyes.

trbb08_1eye2.jpg

trbb08_1eye3.jpg

I took these pictures this evening 10/28/08. There is quite a difference don’t you think?
icon_smile_tongue.gif

727geckokid

Absolutely Stunning:main_thumbsup: I am Loving Both geckos... Cant get much whiter than that... How about a Full Body shot? If it wouldnt be too much trouble;)

Albey

Since everyone wants to see a full body shot, here you go. By the way, I just took both of these pictures a few minutes ago.

The Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma.

entrbb08_1_gf1.jpg

This next shot is of the two clutch mates. The Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma is the larger one on top (he gets fed every night including Saturday and Sunday) and the Tremper Blazing Blizzard is the bottom one. You may notice that the Tremper Blazing Blizzard has very light yellow colored highlights on the body and the Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma does not. I am not sure why this is.

entrbb08_1_gf2.jpg

Visit our friends