***ATTN*** ENIGMA CHAT

KelliH

I would like to schedule a chat on the topic of Enigmas. I know that we all have different schedules etc, but I figured an evening during the week is the best time for this. I am leaning towards this coming Wednesday at 8PM CST, but am open to change if this time is not convenient for several that do work with the morph.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments...

P

PacHerp

Great idea Kelli, I think it would be great to have a scheduled 'enigma chat'.

P

PSGeckos

Hey thats a fab idea!

Only thing is as we're GMT not sure what time it'll be for us over here? Early hours of the morning i guess :(

So CST will be 6 hrs behind us, so 8pm your time will be 2am Thursday for us??? Ewwww!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandra

I think an enigma chat it is a superb idea, but I have the same problem as Pete and Sarah... Good thing May 1st is holiday in Spain and I won't have to get up early. It'll depend on how tired I am that day if I join the chat or not.

I guess it can't be helped, the earlier the chat is made the less Americans will be able to join. People have to work and all. Maybe we could do it sooner on Sunday?. If not, I just ask someone to save the chat log for the people overseas that won't be there.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to set some rules so it doesn't end up being a flame war, as it is a cotroversial topic. For example, not discussing ethics or commercial value of the enigmas. Maybe you could make a list of topics to talk about and topics to avoid.

paulnj

count me in if I am around. I think it would be invaluable to many people including myself.

Great idea and thanks Kelli.

Visit our friends