Geckoforums disappeared?!

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
No, I didn't!
But I got the notification from UPS that they had been delivered!:D
Can you copy and paste that email you sent and send it to: gogogeckos at gmail dot com?

Because I believe the email you sent was our paypal email addy, and that's my husband's email address.
And I don't have the password to the account.

Are they ok????

BalloonzForU

No, I didn't!
But I got the notification from UPS that they had been delivered!:D
Can you copy and paste that email you sent and send it to: gogogeckos at gmail dot com?

Because I believe the email you sent was our paypal email addy, and that's my husband's email address.
And I don't have the password to the account.

Are they ok????

Will do. They are perfect!!

Now as soon a I can find where Zach hid my damn camera I can take some pics. Not like I have a thread opened for them, but I'll find a place to post them!! LOL

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Will do. They are perfect!!

Now as soon a I can find where Zach hid my damn camera I can take some pics. Not like I have a thread opened for them, but I'll find a place to post them!! LOL

I'm so glad they got there safely! I know Rebecca must be relieved!:)

I'm so lost with the PM's not working. I hope it's fixed soon. Anyone who needs to contact me can e-mail [email protected] or [email protected].

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Fe, I replied to your email. :)

I was on the phone with the other girl who received one of my hatchlings this morning.
She's also a customer of mine (she's bought leashes and collars from us), so we got to talking for over an hour.

I'm SOOOOO glad they made it there safely!!!

Visit our friends