Leopard Gecko Chat Poll!

What day is best for Leopard Gecko Chat? Chose Two Only!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BalloonzForU

I'm not seeing the member turn out for Leopard Gecko Chat night that I know we are capable of having.

I would like to know is there is a better day to have the chat on?

I will be posting more polls to get members opinions. Such as time, topics, should we have a day time chat too, etc.

Edit: Please note this if for our weekly "NIGHT" chats. If you want an afternoon chat, example: on Saturday or Sunday, we will have another poll for that.

PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE TWO DAYS!!!!

Last edited:
D

dsreptiles

whoever voted sunday would be wrong for a lot of people cuz i know we have a lot of football fans here haha

BalloonzForU

LOL Yeah I did! I'm a football fan too, but it's not all year, and some people can't make it during the week. We can host a once a month Sunday or Saturday chat for those who can't make it the other times.

D

dsreptiles

these days im around all day but sundays untill midnight im preoccupied.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I voted friday or saturday. That way I don't have to get up for work the next morning. I get up early, so I can't be chatting on work nights.

brandy101010

Any time during the week. i'm usually busy on weekends. I know I have not been in chat lately. I have not really had the time. maybe we can have a chat day with no time. people can come in when they have the time. ( and just hope other people are in there I guess) maybe it would work.....maybe. lol...ok stupid idea.

BalloonzForU

Ok two vote for every day is not going to help us pick another day. LOL Come on people!

Let's try this. If you voted for more then two days, retract your votes and chose only two days.

MackSnow

MackSnow-Leopardgeckos
What do you mean with "night"? From 8 p.m. to midnight or maybe after midnight? What time probably could it be compared with the NY-time?

R

Russ S

When they happen the chats usually begin at 7pm central time, 8pm NY time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends