Leopard Gecko Chat Poll!

What day is best for Leopard Gecko Chat? Chose Two Only!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MackSnow

MackSnow-Leopardgeckos
Thanks for your answer!
It seems like it makes no sense for us to join those chats. When I'm not totally wrong 7 to 8 pm central time is 2 to 4 am here in "central europe".
It probably makes much more sense for us to join a "good morning"-chat at the weekend.. probably from 10 to 11 am central time. This is late afternoon here and it would give us the option to allow europeans and americans to chat with each other.
Are you planning to do something like this?

ElapidSVT

lolwut?
there's a trick to web chatrooms i'll let you in on. people come in and if there's nobody there, they leave. if someone acts as an 'anchor' and STAYS and greets people when they come in... it is like a net that will catch more chatters. I'm hangin' out in there right now. maybe someone will come in and chat... prolly not tho. i'll leave the window active while i browse in another. when i hear 'welcome' i pop back over and see if it's someone that wants to chat.

See Ya There!!!

leoman777

no not saturday i am busy ALL day every saturday until mayi really am busy i have to leave at 6 am and usually come back at 1 am the next day

leoman777

for anybody who is owndering i do this thing called CFL (copper football league) i hold the chains lol and be ball boy lol but i prefer ball technician and there are usually 4 games a day (YES!!i get paid too) and trust me it seems like forever its at a high school and we have to clean up the field, parking lots, bleechers, bathrooms, locker rooms, and the concesions (where you buy the food) and then the boss takes us out for dinner for free so i wake up at 6 am get there at 8 am and leave 1 pm the next day (its hard work)

BalloonzForU

I'm going to go ahead and close this tread and start a new poll, since this one is so old. This way we get a better idea of what current active chat members would like to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends