One of the reasons I've not been around....

BalloonzForU

Some of you knew this was coming and some of you had an idea. We've been planning this for a while and we just found our house. More on the house will come along with photos mid March.

Our official announcement!!!

Ken Wares and Felicia Di Muro will be married on March 26, 2008 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV at 2pm PST/5pm EST.

All are invited to watch the wedding via the internet.

Access to Web Casting is through www.Bellagio.com under Weddings, then Live Broadcasting of Your Wedding.

Please note you will be able to access the ceremony online only minutes prior to the start time, by entering Ken Wares when asked for the grooms first and last name.

Our love for reptiles is how we found each other and have made close friends over the years in this hobby and would like to share this special day with those of you that also share in our passion.

Airilith

Congratulations! May your the best days of your pasts be the worst days of your future!

BalloonzForU

Thank you Guys & Gals!!

Ken is at the house right now taking pics. It's kind of a fixer upper, but still very amazing. 4,000 square foot, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 8 acres with a pond, gazebo, heated barn, indoor poor, hot tub and sauna. The really fun and interesting thing about the house is it was once owned by Bob Seger.

paulnj

Sometimes it's better to fix it to your standards and needs, than pay for another person's idea of "the way it should be"

That sounds like a great house to grow old in!!!

Get some images of the lanscape and I can suggest if you need any treework for safety :main_thumbsup:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Woohoo for the Bob Seger house!

Lyrics from If I Were A Carpenter

If I was a carpenter, and you were a lady

And I was just a carpenter,

Instead of a rock and roll star

Just a carpenter

A carpenter

A carpenter

No wonder it needs work...

Visit our friends