One of the reasons I've not been around....

BalloonzForU

Thank you every one. Ken is waiting to tell everyone on the other forums, I think he wants to wait till after the wedding, but I just couldn't wait.

I'm 6 weeks preggers and it's kicking my butt already. I thought my mom was nuts having a baby later in life, but I'm only one year younger than she was when she had my baby sister, who turns 18 tomorrow!

S

SteveB

I thought you were legally married... on other forums you already have taken Ken's name.

Anyway, congrats, that is very exciting and I wish you the best of luck with everything! Wish your sister a happy birthday from all us gecko freaks :)

BalloonzForU

SteveB said:
I thought you were legally married... on other forums you already have taken Ken's name.

Anyway, congrats, that is very exciting and I wish you the best of luck with everything! Wish your sister a happy birthday from all us gecko freaks :)

lol The wedding is in 12 days. I started to change my name so the name change is easier to recognize on the forums.

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

Columbiaville, MI?
Damn your like 30 mins from me. That is a great house. If you ever need someone to gecko sit hit me up. I can come and watch them. Reptiles didn't bring my boyfriend and I together but it is one thing that keeps us coming back for more. I just can't get over the way they are. I just want more and more and more. Congrats on the wedding as well!

Visit our friends