that whole age thing in the chat

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Well we wouldn't want you reading something inappropriate now would we? J/K, but you're on your own on this one.

robin

actually i believe its 18 + it is for more adult conversations. they are the rules and put into place for a reason

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Unfortunately, there are a lot of rules and laws about engaging in adult themed converstaion with minors on the internet. Perhaps your parents don't mind, but we just cannot risk breaking any laws. Besides, you wouldn't want to see Kelli's site come down because of it, would you?

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
No, not really, but when theres 17 people in a chat room and 15 are in there, its kinda rediculous. I mean, most of the people on here are over 18 and if you go in there everytime wheres that leave the minors? uckfayed.

robin

understood but it's a place for more mature content not all people want to participate in it and thats their choice. just as it is to chat inside there. trust me as the site grows you will see that more people with be in all chat just be patient

robin

Gary Orner said:
Am I allowed in.....Better yet is AGF? lmao......I do not chat much though.

yes you are gary just PM me and i will give you the PW lol
and so is agf

KelliH

Tom,

I completely understand what you are saying. I want you (and everyone) to know that we will be having a lot of really cool guest chats in the leo chat room in the near future, and also topic chats. The "all ages welcome" rooms will be getting a lot of use, trust me.:)

Hey I would do a chat on Mangs if you ever wanted. That is my only species other then JCPs I feel I could add a lot too.

About the Rant forum....... IT is all in fun

Last edited:

The NY Gecko

Golden Gate Geckos said:
I was just going by what I was told, Tom... if it was wrong information I'm sorry. :sad3:
Quite alright, but, I'm under 18 so theres no way I couldve gotten in there to begin with, which is why i started this thread to begin with, seein why us youngins being prejudiced against?!?! joking, i guess theres a reason for everything, theres a reason i like ice cream, it tastes good :D

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Oy vey guys. If your too young to be in the chat room, go to the other one until your old enough. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. :annoyed:

The NY Gecko

RaiQuee said:
Oy vey guys. If your too young to be in the chat room, go to the other one until your old enough. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. :annoyed:
3 years is a long wait to be left out in the cold desire.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Tom)

When I have a breathing moment to sit in a chatroom, then I will come in the all age chatroom so I can talk with everyone.

S

StormGecko

Tom,

I understand how you feel but we all have to wait for certain things. We all had to wait for 16 to drive, for 18 to be legal adults, and for 21 to drink alcohol. Sometimes that's just the way life is. The rules are the rules and they are in place for a reason. Don't worry, the time goes too fast! Before you know it you'll be having a mid life crisis! :)

BalloonzForU

Tom, just like I told Paul and the other minors in chat last night, this rule is not there to be mean. It's there because it has to be, or Kelli could get into trouble. (I'm not sure what time you came in for chat, but I never saw you there at all. A few of us came back to the lobby a quite a few times to chat, and most of us didn't leave till 3am.) I for one would not want my 15 or 16 yr old participating in the types of conversations that go on in that chat room.

Last edited:

Visit our friends