that whole age thing in the chat

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I hear you there Felicia! The sorts of chats in the rants and raves room isn't everybody's cup of tea. Those people will stay in general chat where it stays nice and .... general. :hat:

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

hey i wanna go in the bad chat room lol i bees old e nuff

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
The NY Gecko said:
3 years is a long wait to be left out in the cold desire.

If you think 3 years is a long wait for something I feel bad for you, I waited much longer than that to birth my first child, more like 5 years not that I wasn't trying. I had to wait a long time after my first job to buy my first brand bew car, had to build up credit and I had to wait a long time for al ot of other things too.

Its just a part of life that most people know is there.

Lets not even apply this to new morphs and proving out the genetics of such.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
dragonflyreptiles said:
If you think 3 years is a long wait for something I feel bad for you, I waited much longer than that to birth my first child, more like 5 years not that I wasn't trying. I had to wait a long time after my first job to buy my first brand bew car, had to build up credit and I had to wait a long time for al ot of other things too.

Its just a part of life that most people know is there.

Lets not even apply this to new morphs and proving out the genetics of such.
some things are worth waiting for i guess. those would be some of them. i dont know if 3 years is really worth the wait to hear f bombs that i hear going down the hall or about adult activities that ive probably already participated in legally or not.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Check out the war room on TRR http://thereptileroom.org/ Or pm Gary Orner here. He owns TRR. They may be getting a war room for kids? Not my kind of thing. There are some very bad people in those war rooms and HELL forums.

KelliH

i dont know if 3 years is really worth the wait to hear f bombs that i hear going down the hall or about adult activities that ive probably already participated in legally or not.

LOL, you're right, f bombs are not really something to look forward to.

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Tom just cause you here it elsewhere doesn't mean that you Should here it and its more out of respect for you I think that you are not allowed in the adult chat area, so that you are not subjected to some of what may or may not be said there that is not suitable for someone under 18.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
dragonflyreptiles said:
Tom just cause you here it elsewhere doesn't mean that you Should here it and its more out of respect for you I think that you are not allowed in the adult chat area, so that you are not subjected to some of what may or may not be said there that is not suitable for someone under 18.
lol, the last part sounded like the parental guidelines i here on HBO before a movie comes on.

Sally Salamander

I, Sally Salamander, am opposed to throwing around the effenheimer.

I just come to the chats to look beautiful for everyone.

Sally Salamander

No, I just smoke a lot, and it gives me that Lauren Bacall type of voice.

By the way, Marcia and Robin - I've had ex's that have said that about me too. LOL

Visit our friends