Ember..?

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Murphy Patternless + Tremper Albino + Eclipse. I say the "real" Patternless because Patternless stripes are not patternless.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I was just lookin at RT's page, and saw one under his Hamm Available page... He says its a "EMBER (=RED-EYED TREMPER PATTERNLESS ALBINO)"

...So it's a Patternless Tremper with red eyes. That's not a Raptor then, cuz there is no orange.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Murphy Patternless + Tremper Albino + Eclipse. Yes, that's it.

Then why would he make 2 different kinds of geckos that are the same thing?

Unless its just a scheme to try and sell something "new" that really isn't new... just the same gecko re-named... a good marketing ploy, indeed!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
...Kinda like the "Albyssinians", lol... All those are, is basically just a Eclipse with a slightly different look, but yet "a completely different new morph".... lol

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
You're totally not getting it, dude. It's a "MURPHY" Patternless Raptor.

Raptor is a ridiculous name for the morph and is just another marketing ploy. Much more of one than the Ember.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
You're totally not getting it, dude. It's a "MURPHY" Patternless Raptor.

Ok, NOWWWWW i get it... Patternless as in Murphy Patternless. I wasn't even thinking about that. I was just thinking Patternless as in the Patternless in Raptor... Thats why i was like uhhhhhh.... lol

Now it makes sense. When you said "Patternless Raptor" before, why i think you meant Murphy's Patternless when referring to a Raptor...?!?!? You shoulda said Murphy Patternless to begin with. One would think you were speaking of Patternless Stripe... since so many "Raptors" these days aren't actually patternless anymore... so now they are labeled as patternless if they really are indeed "Patternless", lol

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
The Ember is the Raptor combined with a different gene. A gene that has proven very hard, if not impossible, to make orange. The Patternless gene.

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
No Raptors are patternless, with out the "Murphy" Patternless gene. Patternless stripe is an oxymoron. It's a very cool morph, but the name is ridiculous. The "Murphy" Patternless was around way before the Raptor and I spent half my life not needing to add "Murphy".

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
No Raptors are patternless, with out the "Murphy" Patternless gene.

Oh come on Anthony that's not true. we have selective breeding efforts here man.:main_yes:

I have two lovely raPtors sitting in my reptile room that are in the 25 gram range now and are still completely patternless now and not a drop of murphys patternless blood in them. still keeping my fingers crossed. Its all about selectively breeding good patternless stripe type animals. studs like this.;)
3582944517_a4fe9106e8.jpg

I will through up some pictures of them and their parents later. and they are our first generation of raPtors hatched out here @ Healthy Geckos. What is to come?:devilish:

Visit our friends