is a waste of time

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Just so you all know. Wes Pollock/Wilomn has been stalking me for a long time in these forums and is a real potty mouth slime, a liar, and a fool. He is excellent at deceiving people on the internet as to his true nature. He is just a squat little guy who grew a beard because he has no chin and wears a cap from which his stringy, long hair hangs out to cover his bald spot. He actually looks like some kind of rodent and is still the only person ever permanently banned from Fauna. Beware of Wilomn/Wes Pollock. Young people should not try to be like this person. You will turn out badly like him and you will probably end up in prison. This is all just my humble opinion.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Boy, do you have that saved so you can just copy and paste it every time he picks on you? Really, I'm sure both of you have better things to do. Then again...I AM on a thread about wastes of time.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
OK boys, I really don't think there are too many of us that are interested in whether or not Bruce is being stalked by Wes or if Wes thinks Bruce is stupid. But for those that do, I would like to invite ALL of you into the Rants and Raves Chat Room to duke it out... and leave the Forums for replies on the topic matter. :main_yes: Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

LeosForLess

Now this isnt Teen defending Teen, but i remember on Fauna when Tom stayed and attend the chat every time and he started the chat every night thing. I think he doesnt need to be treated the way he is. I must admit it is a little bit annoying when you want to talk about geckos or something forum related when everybody else is in the other room, but i do acknowledge that it is a free country and if they want they can stay in that room and do whatever they want.

robin

umm dude no ones been in chat lately not even the adult room... i check in. i think people are kinda busy right now. if he opens a chat post a message to come in perhapse that might bring people in instead of a thread saying "chat is a waste of time" he's been throwing a fit about chat, for one reason or another, since day one... he really needs to get over it.

LeosForLess

Robin, he didnt say this out of nowhere. Last night it was me and him in the open room and everybody else (4 or 5 ppl) in Rants And Raves.

robin

well make a thread for people to come on in and chat ... trust me allot of folks would rather not be in the rants and raves, it's just not their thing but if no one knows people are chatting, then how can they come? when yall are chattting just post a message to come and chat and where yall will be located "leopard geckos" , "lobby" ect.

LeosForLess

Im not looking for am argument Robin, im just trying to say what i think was on Tom's mind. If everybody says this a waste of time then why do they keep posting?

robin

im not trying to start a fight what i am saying is whenh you go into chat, post a message on the board so others will stop in. most times if people do not know other chatters are chatting they will not bother to go and check .

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
robin said:
im not trying to start a fight what i am saying is whenh you go into chat, post a message on the board so others will stop in. most times if people do not know other chatters are chatting they will not bother to go and check .
this thread generated a rather amusing bunch of replies. listen, thats not the problem. felicia did it simply to piss me off, and of course the rest followed her. she only joined that room because its passworded. thats why i said waste of time. again i get the shaft. fack it all....:main_evilgrin:

KelliH

this thread generated a rather amusing bunch of replies. listen, thats not the problem. felicia did it simply to piss me off, and of course the rest followed her. she only joined that room because its passworded. thats why i said waste of time. again i get the shaft. fack it all....

Tom, I thought we already had discussed this and you understood where I was coming from regarding the Rants and Raves chat. I am sorry you are feeling left out, but we will be having lots of scheduled chats in the future that will NOT be held in the Rants and Raves room. I really hope that you will participate in some of those chats, as I appreciate your input here.

BTW, don't forget the chat tonight on "Mack Snows" in the Leopard Gecko room at 7PM CST!

S

silentjohn

The NY Gecko said:
this thread generated a rather amusing bunch of replies. listen, thats not the problem. felicia did it simply to piss me off, and of course the rest followed her. she only joined that room because its passworded. thats why i said waste of time. again i get the shaft. fack it all....:main_evilgrin:
Sometimes people want to rant and rave.....get over it. If the chat room isn't popular enough, do something to help it, or don't, but don't keep whining about it. Unless I'm mixing you up with another youngster, you have a lot of posts about "this person did this to piss me off", either you need to look at why you seem to be pissing off so many people, or not take things so personally.
Meanwhile, as Kelli mentioned there are already some topic chats. This forum is run by, and has some world class people on it, and one can learn a lot about Geckos here, so why burn bridges?

Visit our friends