is a waste of time

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
If you don't like the rules of the chatroom then go back to the fauna chat. :(

If you want to rant and rave, then go to the damned ranting and raving forum. I DON'T CARE. If ranting about nothing makes you a more decent person, by all means Tom go right ahead. Because I have tried and tried and TRIED again to think of your posts in a positive way, and I simply can not.

So, how does it feel always being mad about something?

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
RaiQuee said:
If you don't like the rules of the chatroom then go back to the fauna chat. :(

If you want to rant and rave, then go to the damned ranting and raving forum. I DON'T CARE. If ranting about nothing makes you a more decent person, by all means Tom go right ahead. Because I have tried and tried and TRIED again to think of your posts in a positive way, and I simply can not.

So, how does it feel always being mad about something?
well theres this burning sensation and a discharg- oh wait, nvm, wrong problem :eek:

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Fedawg said:
Paul , does the topic me you and Felicia discussed last night happen to be adult material??
Parts were, parts weren't, IMO. Regardless, I wouldn't want to be the one to subject a minor to it, and find out later that it was inappropriate. :main_lipsrsealed:

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
lol... Tom, here's what you missed. Just us talking about how freakish we are and what's wrong with me. :main_laugh:

P6143298.jpg

P6143303.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
So you know how time was wasted in chat tonight, the topic was who is a bigger freak...me or Paul. No clear winner yet, but we might be related! LOL Research pending...

I have a rare connective tissue disorder, which allows me to do this along with the photos Paul is posting of himself. I think he has the same disorder! Other totally strange comparisions came up. Fun for us, I'm sure others were thinking WTF!!

fingers.jpg

robin

Grinning Geckos said:
So you know how time was wasted in chat tonight, the topic was who is a bigger freak...me or Paul. No clear winner yet, but we might be related! LOL Research pending...

I have a rare connective tissue disorder, which allows me to do this along with the photos Paul is posting of himself. I think he has the same disorder! Other totally strange comparisions came up. Fun for us, I'm sure others were thinking WTF!!
im freakier than both of you :p

NaughtyDawg

The NY Gecko said:
well theres this burning sensation and a discharg- oh wait, nvm, wrong problem :eek:

Aren't you a class act.

You sound like the kid across the who whines and complains because no will play with him. No one plays with him BECAUSE he whines and complains no one will play with him.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
NaughtyDawg said:
Aren't you a class act.

You sound like the kid across the who whines and complains because no will play with him. No one plays with him BECAUSE he whines and complains no one will play with him.
And they talk about burning bridges, the thread begins to cool down and people joke, then some fool fecks it up. Way to go, A+

Visit our friends