is a waste of time

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
robin said:
ok seamus is the strangest/weirdest ... he got me beat

Oh, nevermind. I thought it was a comment about burning bridges and instigating long term grudges. You're far odder than I could ever hope to be.

robin

M_surinamensis said:
Oh, nevermind. I thought it was a comment about burning bridges and instigating long term grudges. You're far odder than I could ever hope to be.

ok well you got me beat on that one too seamus

btw seamus, i love you :heart:

LeosForLess

I dont think yo guys have to treat Tom like this, you dont really know him... Maybe you think hes acting immature, but seeing that when you had a "private"forum from fauna and you guys talked about him on it, who knows what you are saying about him in R&R? Well i know me and him don't, personally i dont really care to be in the chat, its more so that you guys are able to say stuff where theres nothing we can do. I mean what is the difference between swearing and talking about adult content in R&R and doing that in the lobby? 99% of the time im in the chat there is no mod in there, so i really dont see a huge difference. You dont have to make off topic posts to make fun of him, all you have to say is, sorry Tom, its 18+, then let him say whatever he wanted and ignored it. But you guys took it too far by making rude posts as if he doesnt deserve to be taken seriously. Now I could honestly see Kelli being upset by this considering she put TONS of money into the forum, but you guys can just ignore him.

LeosForLess

Well I also remember in the beginning when people were making rude off topic posts to annoy tom. And I don't kno if he was whining or asking to be taken seriously, you can look seeing that I am on my fone and don't have the time.

BalloonzForU

Tom, Grow up. You want to know why we all leave and go to rant and rave, because you make it impossible to have a nice chat. All you want to talk about is you drinking 160 proof liquor or beating someone up. I don't want to hear about a 15 year old kid drinking and being drunk in chat. I have, and so have others, ask you to stop the topic, then you get pissed. I'm sorry if you feel it's not fair. But you keep saying things about being equal. Equal, would be when you have a job and responsibilities, like a wife, kids, mortgage and pay taxes. Until then you have no adult rights. And if you think I'm wrong, check out what the government thinks your rights are as a minor.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
It's difficult for grown-ups to hang around 15-year olds... especially when they act like spoiled kids that have a tantrum when they don't get their way. I have been in chat while Tom was there, and it is true that most of his comments were either obnoxious attention-getters or pushing things to the limit just to see how far he could go.

I realize that is what 15 year olds do, but it doesn't mean that anyone has to put up with it. If you really want adults to want to hang out with you, then you will have to quit acting like the kids they have at home. After all, this is a place to escape from having to be mommies and daddies all the time!

BalloonzForU

Golden Gate Geckos said:
It's difficult for grown-ups to hang around 15-year olds... especially when they act like spoiled kids that have a tantrum when they don't get their way. I have been in chat while Tom was there, and it is true that most of his comments were either obnoxious attention-getters or pushing things to the limit just to see how far he could go.

I realize that is what 15 year olds do, but it doesn't mean that anyone has to put up with it. If you really want adults to want to hang out with you, then you will have to quit acting like the kids they have at home. After all, this is a place to escape from having to be mommies and daddies all the time!

Well said Marcia!! :main_thumbsup:

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
If it was a place to escape it wouldnt feel the same. And felicia, most of the times i talked about that was to get back at you for saying something directly to piss me off, so dont play like the huge innocent mature person. youve all had your moments, dont act like the golden angels of the herp realm.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
The NY Gecko said:
If it was a place to escape it wouldnt feel the same. And felicia, most of the times i talked about that was to get back at you for saying something directly to piss me off, so dont play like the huge innocent mature person. youve all had your moments, dont act like the golden angels of the herp realm.

Can't you see people don't like to talk with you BECAUSE you do petty childish things like this ALL THE TIME???

BalloonzForU

The NY Gecko said:
This thread needs to be close, its become an ENORMOUS waste of time.

See Tom, you started this thread, and you don't like the response that you have gotten. This is the kind of stuff you do in chat. If you don't like what I or anyone have said in chat directed at you, maybe you should ask yourself why we have said these thing. Your attitude on life in general needs to change. I hope one day you grow out of this, as I have told you before you have your good moments, so there is still hope for you. I hope that by the time you are 18 and old enough to joint the rant and rave room, you are mature enough to handle what goes on in there.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
BalloonzForU said:
See Tom, you started this thread, and you don't like the response that you have gotten. This is the kind of stuff you do in chat. If you don't like what I or anyone have said in chat directed at you, maybe you should ask yourself why we have said these thing. Your attitude on life in general needs to change. I hope one day you grow out of this, as I have told you before you have your good moments, so there is still hope for you. I hope that by the time you are 18 and old enough to joint the rant and rave room, you are mature enough to handle what goes on in there.
I don't hold much hope for this outcome, unfortunately.

However, there IS an upside.

As soon as he's 18 some sharks will get to feed and THEN he'll realize that he should have been happy as a guppy but, poor dumb little fishy that he is, he'll never even know it. Let's just hope he doesn't contribute to the genepool before feeding time arrives.

The NY Gecko

wilomn said:
I don't hold much hope for this outcome, unfortunately.

However, there IS an upside.

As soon as he's 18 some sharks will get to feed and THEN he'll realize that he should have been happy as a guppy but, poor dumb little fishy that he is, he'll never even know it. Let's just hope he doesn't contribute to the genepool before feeding time arrives.
I'm assuming you already have contributed, which is a damn shame, cause personally i feel your one of the people that shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. By sharks i assume you mean the adult world. And while that may be, im joining the military when im 18. So they can chew me up first. I'm assuming no ones ever told you to play in traffic, as your dumb enough to do it, so here it is, play kickball in the nearest highway and pray that god sends a semi your way.

The NY Gecko

BalloonzForU said:
I already know what goes on in there, profanity for the most part, and i already know you talk about whoever you dont like. dont say contrary, you already did it once thinking no one would find out.

Visit our friends