What am I (Hatchling )

Dreamgeckos.com

This hatchling is a combination of a : Tremper Albino Enigma Poss het Raptor x a Mack super snow patternless tremper albino.

i was thinking of a Mack snow tremper albino enigma , but since it hase no pattern nor pigment ( i can see no yellow and the yellow glow on the pic is from the lightbulb )what so ever i am doubting it might be that the MSSPTA had Raptor genes but it was not sold to me with that info.. could also be that the TAE is a het patternless witch would make it a MSPTAE..

let me know what you think

Greetz

Richard

Last edited:

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
THat would mean the SSTPA is het Raptor. I would put my odds on momy being het Patternless and having an MSTPA or MSTPAE but I would wait a few more days and take a picture after 2 weeks again :)

Dreamgeckos.com

THat would mean the SSTPA is het Raptor. I would put my odds on momy being het Patternless and having an MSTPA or MSTPAE but I would wait a few more days and take a picture after 2 weeks again :)

its definatly a enigma ( shows all the sighns ;) ) so my monney is on a MSPTAE aswel :)

so if it is a MSPTAE , is it the first of its kind in the world ? i can not vind annyone that hase bred one before annywhere , annyone know if this is a world first ?

Last edited:

Dreamgeckos.com

Unlikely. It's probably either MSTPA or MSTPAE. :main_yes: Nice hatchling either way!

it is a MSPTAE ( has to be due to genetics ) i havent heard of annyone that hase bred them before i have strolled down the I net and i have to think that this realy is the first in the world :D ( at least made public )

Greetz
Richard

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Dreamgeckos.com said:
has to be due to genetics

That's an incorrect statement. It has a 50/50 chance of either being enigma or not, based on the fact that it's an Enigma x non Enigma crossing. It doesn't "have to be" an Enigma, as you state. I think you'd benefit from reading up a bit on the Enigma gene. ;)

Dreamgeckos.com

That's an incorrect statement. It has a 50/50 chance of either being enigma or not, based on the fact that it's an Enigma x non Enigma crossing. It doesn't "have to be" an Enigma, as you state. I think you'd benefit from reading up a bit on the Enigma gene. ;)

trust me its a Enigma it shows the i love to walk in a circle a bid sighn although not in a bad kinda way :)

Gregg M

Registered Member
The thing that is throwing me off is the fact that it is not showing the typical patternless "blotches"....

Your words...
Tremper Albino Enigma Poss het Raptor x a Mack super snow patternless tremper albino.

Where is the other patternless gene coming from in order to make it a visual recessive??? I dont think you hatched what you think you did... Just my opinion...

Last edited:

Dreamgeckos.com

The thing that is throwing me off is the fact that it is not showing the typical patternless "blotches"....

Your words...
Tremper Albino Enigma Poss het Raptor x a Mack super snow patternless tremper albino.

Where is the other patternless gene coming from in order to make it a visual recessive??? I dont think you hatched what you think you did... Just my opinion...

The TAE i had seems to be . patternless but it was only a 33% chance so i never thought he would actualy be a het patt witch now is gr8 that he is proven also :)

Visit our friends