What am I (Hatchling )

preacherman

Gecko Genetics
First of all, congrats on your hatchling. Honestly, it looks to me like either a Mack Tremper or a Mack Tremper Enigma. Mack Tremper Enigmas have very red eyes as hatchlings and it's easy to confuse them for solid red eyes. They can also have extremely faint patterns that take a while to develop. According to what you know about the parents, there is no way it can be a Super Snow, no way it can be a R.A.P.T.O.R., and I don't see any reason why you would think it is patternless.
I don't understand why you don't just grow it up, see how it turns out, and prove it out before making such radical claims?? Many of us understand being eager to produce something new, but I think you need to be patient with this little guy. Best of luck with the rest of your season!!

Dreamgeckos.com

First of all, congrats on your hatchling. Honestly, it looks to me like either a Mack Tremper or a Mack Tremper Enigma. Mack Tremper Enigmas have very red eyes as hatchlings and it's easy to confuse them for solid red eyes. They can also have extremely faint patterns that take a while to develop. According to what you know about the parents, there is no way it can be a Super Snow, no way it can be a R.A.P.T.O.R., and I don't see any reason why you would think it is patternless.
I don't understand why you don't just grow it up, see how it turns out, and prove it out before making such radical claims?? Many of us understand being eager to produce something new, but I think you need to be patient with this little guy. Best of luck with the rest of your season!!

Time will tell us what it is,

if it is a MSPTAE i would be just as happy coz that would mean my project is comming allong as planned.

Greetz

Richard

Gregg M

Registered Member
My question to you...
Sorry man, the math just does not add up genetically wise... Does this breeder friend of yours have a name??? There was pretty much no one working with 100% embers back then... The ones who were are very well known... For your animal to have the genetics it is claimed to have there would have had to have been 100% embers in early 2007 and that is being generous...

Your answer...
wel thats the facts m8

I figured as much... Everyone has this big breeder friend that they got a leo from but when asked who the breeder is, there is never an answer...

Honestly, I think you have no idea at all of the true genetics of your animals....
First you say you "think" there is mack snow in the hatchling then a couple of post later, you know for sure its a Mack snow tremper patternless albino enigma...

In earlier posts you never mentioned the possibility of the Tremper Enigma being het patternless then all of a sudden it was sold to you by your "friend" as a Tremper Enigma 100% het for RAPTOR and 33% het patternless

The name of your thread alone is enough to tell you do not have any idea what you produced... "What am I (Hatchling )"

All I can say is that I am just about 100% certain it IS NOT a patternless anything...

Dreamgeckos.com

My question to you...

Your answer...

I figured as much... Everyone has this big breeder friend that they got a leo from but when asked who the breeder is, there is never an answer...

Honestly, I think you have no idea at all of the true genetics of your animals....
First you say you "think" there is mack snow in the hatchling then a couple of post later, you know for sure its a Mack snow tremper patternless albino enigma...

In earlier posts you never mentioned the possibility of the Tremper Enigma being het patternless then all of a sudden it was sold to you by your "friend" as a Tremper Enigma 100% het for RAPTOR and 33% het patternless

The name of your thread alone is enough to tell you do not have any idea what you produced... "What am I (Hatchling )"

All I can say is that I am just about 100% certain it IS NOT a patternless anything...

wel if this one issent i am fine with that coz i am 100% sure that if he aint a patternless that he is 100% het patternless so f2 of this combo will hatch MSSPTAE, MSPTAE , MSSTA, MSSTAE, MSTA. time will tell,

Here is a Foto of his brother hatchling wich hatched today as you can see it hase patern and yellow / wite in his body , his brother still does not have anny sighns of pigment.

Last edited:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
This hatchling is a combination of a : Tremper Albino Enigma Poss het Raptor x a Mack super snow patternless tremper albino.

i was thinking of a Mack snow tremper albino enigma , but since it hase no pattern nor pigment ( i can see no yellow and the yellow glow on the pic is from the lightbulb )what so ever i am doubting it might be that the MSSPTA had Raptor genes but it was not sold to me with that info.. could also be that the TAE is a het patternless witch would make it a MSPTAE..

let me know what you think

Greetz

Richard

According to your ORIGINAL parents quote on here, WHERE are you getting patternless from. The oringial father you said has no patty in it, so how in the world could it be a patty?? Only as this post moves on do you go to say it is "33%" and the100% het patty. Im sorry i have big disbeleifs about this animal being patty enimga. I have hatch snow patty enigmas and they DO Have the typical patty pattern to a extent.

Dreamgeckos.com

According to your ORIGINAL parents quote on here, WHERE are you getting patternless from. The oringial father you said has no patty in it, so how in the world could it be a patty?? Only as this post moves on do you go to say it is "33%" and the100% het patty. Im sorry i have big disbeleifs about this animal being patty enimga. I have hatch snow patty enigmas and they DO Have the typical patty pattern to a extent.

as i sayd in the beginning of this thread i myself am not sure it is a Patternless , i think it is a realy nice MSTAE

Greetz

Richard

Visit our friends