What am I (Hatchling )

Ian S.

The point Gregg is trying to make is that the patternless gene always shows it's unique hatchling markings from the egg, unless it's expressing the super form of the mack. Either way you have one rockin' gecko so I wouldn't be too discouraged. Congrats..

Last edited:

Gregg M

Registered Member
Who sold you the Tremper Enigma that is 100% raptor but is also 33% het patternless??? That sounds like a very unique animal being that not many people were working with 100% het embers back in 2007... Take a dorsal view picture that is not over exposed...

Last edited:

Dreamgeckos.com

Gregg are the eyes solid? Its not a great pic...Maybe get a array of photos from every angle with clear eyeball shots would help...I have no idea what it is but its always fun to find somthing you didnt expect in the incubator.
Dream Geckos One coment you made makes me wonder though. You say you know this is an enigma..then you said if this one isnt the next one or the one after will be? Whos to say if you DID hit the odds and it is what it is, minus the enigma..and the next one does hatch as an enigma that it will hit the same odds?

you are 100% correct however i was more referring to future hatchlings coz i will have a MSTAE 100% het patt cross with a MSSPTA witch will give me the super verion ( i hope )

Ian S.

Tremper enigma 25% het bell 25% rainwater 20% patternless 20% blizzard 10% <=== HELP!!! :main_laugh::main_laugh:
LOL sry... "Mama always said Leos were like a box o chocolates" ya never know whatcha gonna git.
To add some relevance the gecko does appear to have solid eyes.

Last edited:

Dreamgeckos.com

Who sold you the Tremper Enigma that is 100% raptor but is also 33% het patternless??? That sounds like a very unique animal being that not many people were working with 100% het embers back in 2007... Take a dorsal view picture that is not over exposed...

wel the guy that sold it to me is a close friend whom i work with on leopardgeckos however the male in question died due to impaction thats also the $%^& thing coz i can not make anny more after this season ( from that male ) ( since the female is already furtile i will keep her without male so i can get as manny as possible out of her.

however next year i will have MSSPTAE 100% sure about that since i was aiming for MSTAE het patternless while i got this.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I do however retract my solid eye question> I went back and looked at the first picture lol.. Very pretty gecko whatever it turns out to be congrats on a nice one.

Ian S.

Drab... sry tto hear about the male. What a gem to loose. :(
Paper towels and news paper folks. Paper towels and newspaper.

Gregg M

Registered Member
Sorry man, the math just does not add up genetically wise... Does this breeder friend of yours have a name??? There was pretty much no one working with 100% embers back then... The ones who were are very well known... For your animal to have the genetics it is claimed to have there would have had to have been 100% embers in early 2007 and that is being generous...

Dreamgeckos.com

Sorry man, the math just does not add up genetically wise... Does this breeder friend of yours have a name??? There was pretty much no one working with 100% embers back then... The ones who were are very well known... For your animal to have the genetics it is claimed to have there would have had to have been 100% embers in early 2007 and that is being generous...

wel thats the facts m8

Ian S.

??? Spagnum is biodegradable and easily digestible. If that's the assumption I would have a necropsy performed. There may be another culprit.

Dreamgeckos.com

??? Spagnum is biodegradable and easily digestible. If that's the assumption I would have a necropsy performed. There may be another culprit.

normaly yeh it is degradable he just ate so freeking much , he looked more like a Cow then a leo

at least that was what i found when doing autopsie he also had problems pooping coz he made sounds while doing it without annything comming out ( little bid of fluid )

annyway lets keep this thread on track :)

Last edited:

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
The pattern could show up after a shed or two, as it did with our RW Enigmas.

I vote mack snow tremper enigma as it's phenotype, but it could be a patternless too.

Ian S.

Will do my best to stay on track from here on out but to note... There is only one reason the gecko would have tried to consume so much spagnum. Trying to absorb moisture or nutrience. Because the gecko couldn't easily digest spagnum moss indicates there was another reason entirely. Please don't take offense. I'm Not trying to ridicule you. Just trying to be of help.

Dreamgeckos.com

Will do my best to stay on track from here on out but to note... There is only one reason the gecko would have tried to consume so much spagnum. Trying to absorb moisture or nutrience. Because the gecko couldn't easily digest spagnum moss indicates there was another reason entirely. Please don't take offense. I'm Not trying to ridicule you. Just trying to be of help.

wel it could be that there was a diferant reason entirely cousing the death of this leo however i didnt find anny other culprit.

Visit our friends