What am I (Hatchling )

Dreamgeckos.com

I still do not see how it proved out... Where are the patternless blotches on the hatchling???

have you ever seen a MSSPTA hatchling ?

they have no blotches what so ever when they hatch either so bloches are not nessesary to show , if it would be a MSTAE it would have shows some pigment/markings as all MSTAE's do , this one hase 0 pigment and no patterns.

hence it hase to be a MSPTAE.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Dreamgeckos.com said:
trust me its a Enigma it shows the i love to walk in a circle a bid sighn although not in a bad kinda way :)

I don't base my conclusions of what a gecko is or isn't on "trust", ever. :main_no: I need a bit more convincing. No offense.

Gregg M

Registered Member
have you ever seen a MSSPTA hatchling ?

they have no blotches what so ever when they hatch either so bloches are not nessesary to show , if it would be a MSTAE it would have shows some pigment/markings as all MSTAE's do , this one hase 0 pigment and no patterns.

hence it hase to be a MSPTAE.

I have seen patternless enigma hatchlings, patternless albino enigma hatchlings and patternless mack hatchlings... All have some degree of blotching and the head is different from the rest of the body... The hatchlings are never a uniform color from nose to tail tip...

Hence it does not have to be what you are claiming it to be... You are not even sure of the parent genetics yourself...
Show some good pics in 3 to 4 weeks, then you can start making up morph names... Untill then to me its just another pink hatchling with red eyes...

Last edited:

Ian S.

What a cool surprise and gecko! I'm going with..... mack raptor poss.enigma or a supersnow Tremper poss.enigma.

Gregg M

Registered Member
Also, are there any clutchmates??? Pics of the parents would be good as well... Sorry for my doubtfulness but I need more proof than just what you think it may or may not be especially if you are going to be giving it a name... I am sure everyone else feels the same way...

Last edited:

Ian S.

and where do you get the Super form from ? it can not be a Super since only 1 parrent was a Super , thus it can only be a snow not super snow.
Pics of the parents would be a huge help.
Judging from what I have seen in the past. Some folks tend to accidentaly mislable macks beause they have some color.

Dreamgeckos.com

I have seen patternless enigma hatchlings, patternless albino enigma hatchlings and patternless mack hatchlings... All have some degree of blotching and the head is different from the rest of the body... The hatchlings are never a uniform color from nose to tail tip...

Hence it does not have to be what you are claiming it to be... You are not even sure of the parent genetics yourself...
Show some good pics in 3 to 4 weeks, then you can start making up morph names... Untill then to me its just another pink hatchling with red eyes...

oke for the last time here i go :

the father was a TAE 100% het raptor 33% patternless ( didnt mention the patternless part since i didnt think it would be possible although when i bought him it did say 33% on the lid )

the mom was : Mack super snow Patternless Tremper albino

Hence this could have been a:

MSTA = Issent coz they have pigment
MSTAE = Issent coz they have a pattern / pigment when they hatch
MSPTA = could be but then again they dont have such eyes and they dont move like this one does
MSPTAE = hase to be since it hase sighns of the enigma syndrone and no patterns

i do not know why i have to defend something that i have been trying to get for ages ( i must admit i never thought that it would be this year coz i didnt think the TAE would actualy be a Patternless coz its a 1 / 3 shot
i was trying to make a MSTAE 100% het patternless
so that next year i would have the MSSPTAE )

it just makes me feel that i should not have shared this absolute gem in these forums.

Greg i was questioning your replys because you said something that made me wonder if you ever read the mom and dad genetics part, coz you sayd i think its a MSSTAE witch it could never be since only 1 parrent is a MSS

Ink : i know how genetics work , i was saying trust me on this one coz it shows the enigma syndrome ( walking in circles )
i know the enigma gene is co dominant witch means 50/50 ;)

annyway i hope the ppl love this joungling as i will , i will keep updating the picture when it dries up more.
Greetz
Richard

Dreamgeckos.com

Also, are there any clutchmates??? Pics of the parents would be good as well... Sorry for my doubtfulness but I need more proof than just what you think it may or may not be especially if you are going to be giving it a name... I am sure everyone else feels the same way...

clutch mates no not yet 1 is still about to hatch i hope it will hatch today also :)

i can post the pics of the mom and dad just give me a sec.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Cool gecko!

However, walking in circles isn't something only Enigmas do... I have never had an Enigma, but have had babies that circled...

Dreamgeckos.com

Mom = the MSSPTA
Dad = the TAE.het rap .het Patt

i hope this helps :)

And gregg its no problem that you are doubtfull i know there is allot of ppl claiming certain things with are not always true i encourage you to stay that way thats how ppl like me are helped in showing that for example i am not a 'Claimer"

Last edited:

Gregg M

Registered Member
oke for the last time here i go :

the father was a TAE 100% het raptor 33% patternless ( didnt mention the patternless part since i didnt think it would be possible although when i bought him it did say 33% on the lid )

the mom was : Mack super snow Patternless Tremper albino

I have never seen an animal sold as a 33% anything...

Hence this could have been a:

MSTA = Issent coz they have pigment
MSTAE = Issent coz they have a pattern / pigment when they hatch
MSPTA = could be but then again they dont have such eyes and they dont move like this one does
MSPTAE = hase to be since it hase sighns of the enigma syndrone and no patterns
I do not see any evidence of it being a patternless... If you would read the posts above and do a search on the patternless variations including patternless enigmas, you will see that they ALL display a certain amount of "blotching" or pattern as hatchlings...

i do not know why i have to defend something that i have been trying to get for ages ( i must admit i never thought that it would be this year coz i didnt think the TAE would actualy be a Patternless coz its a 1 / 3 shot
i was trying to make a MSTAE 100% het patternless
so that next year i would have the MSSPTAE )

it just makes me feel that i should not have shared this absolute gem in these forums.

Here is why you need to prove your thoughts... You claiming to have hatched a never before seen morph and it is not entirely known if it has been done already...

You are giving it a name and that implies marketing your product... You better be sure of the genetics before you start claiming you have something new or not yet produced...

Post all the pics you like... Dont put claims on the animal when you, yourself are not sure of the parent genetics...

Greg i was questioning your replys because you said something that made me wonder if you ever read the mom and dad genetics part, coz you sayd i think its a MSSTAE witch it could never be since only 1 parrent is a MSS

See above post by Ian S....

Ink : i know how genetics work , i was saying trust me on this one coz it shows the enigma syndrome ( walking in circles )
i know the enigma gene is co dominant witch means 50/50 ;)
LOL:main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh: Enigma is not co-dom... It is DOMINANT!!! Sure you know your genetics???

annyway i hope the ppl love this joungling as i will , i will keep updating the picture when it dries up more.
Greetz
Richard
I am sure you will see the gecko is not what you are claiming it to be after that...;)

Dreamgeckos.com

dear gregg i ment Dominant i explained it correct didnt i , i did say 50/50 on a hatchling thats i why i said co dom coz its not 100% that a enigma cross with a non enigma is 100% enigma its 50/50 therfore sorry for the typeup genetics sometime are hard and when typing them you can make a mistake like that ;)

Gregg M

Registered Member
Solid red eyes, no patternless pattern, ummmmm Its either a super snow temper albino or a mack nova...

Dominant and co-dominant are very different... Mistakes should not be made like that especially if you "know" how genetics work...

Last edited:

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Gregg are the eyes solid? Its not a great pic...Maybe get a array of photos from every angle with clear eyeball shots would help...I have no idea what it is but its always fun to find somthing you didnt expect in the incubator.
Dream Geckos One coment you made makes me wonder though. You say you know this is an enigma..then you said if this one isnt the next one or the one after will be? Whos to say if you DID hit the odds and it is what it is, minus the enigma..and the next one does hatch as an enigma that it will hit the same odds?

Visit our friends